Just do it! 你要了解的不只是广告
“Just do it”是美国体育用品Nike公司的广告,我们可以理解为“来试试”,“就用这个”,“我只选择它”。 “Just do it” 这句话在日常生活中更是有很多不同的含义,我们要根据上下文,分析语境,才能正确理解。
I know your meaning, just do it.
你的意思我明了,就这么办吧。
Did you just do it?
刚刚你做了吗?
If you are going to insist, then just do it.
如果你想坚持,那就坚持到底。
Just do it, I told myself.
我告诉自己,想做就做。
Don't waste time making excuses! Just do it!
别浪费时间找借口了!马上去做!
Just do it for your kid.
这都是为了你的孩子。
Just是个很有用的高频词汇,我们来学习一下它的不同含义。
1.指时间表示“就在此刻”或“与现在非常接近”。
“刚刚”
I've just bought a new house.
我刚买了一个新房子。
I just had the most awful dream.
我刚做了一个最可怕的梦。
“刚才”
I saw him just now.
我刚才看见了他
His cousin just came for him.
他表哥刚才来找他。
“刚要”
He was just about to speak when I stopped him.
他刚要说,我把他给拦住了。
I was just going out when there was a knock at the door.
我刚要出去,可是这时有人敲门。
2.表示“仅仅”或“只不过”。
Just kidding.
只是开个玩笑。
This bridge was built in just six months.
这座桥仅仅半年就完工了。
Just ring if you need anything.
需要什么东西,你就按铃。
3. 表示强调“刚好,正好”
She's just as bad-tempered as her father.
她跟她父亲一样的坏脾气。
Just then the phone rang.
正在那时,电话铃响了。
You've come just at the right moment.
你来得正好。
4. 口语中用于(just a minute)和(just a moment)等短语中,表示“稍等”。
-"Let me in."
-"Okay. Just a minute."
“让我进去吧。”
“好的,稍等。”
5.表示 “公正的”,“正直的”。
You are a just man.
你是一个公正的人
Few people think that the decision was just.
没有几个人认为这一裁决是公正的。
A judge must be a just man.
法官必须是一个正直的人。
6. 表示强调,有的像“简直”或“无法形容”的意思。
You're just beautiful.
你真美啊。
She just won't relax.
她就是不放松。
I'm just fine, thanks. And how are you?
我很好,谢谢,你呢?
¥29.8
¥9.9
¥59.8