英语日常交际用语大全
最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:一、 祝愿、祝贺和应答 (Good wishes, congratulations and responses)
很好完成了和对你的祝贺。
Well done and congratulations to you.
- 非常的谢谢。
- Thanks very much.
我希望你意志成功在每件事物中。
I hope you'll succeed in everything.
- 我也是。
- So do I.
我希望你成功。
I wish you success.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
我们向你问好希望。
We send you our best wishes.
- 非常谢谢你。
- Thank you very much.
新年快乐 !
Happy new year !
- 新年快乐! (对你的一样.)
- Happy new year! (The same to you.)
一圣诞快乐对你。
A merry Christmas to you.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
我希望你将会有善行时间。
I hope you'll have a good time.
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
- 谢谢你。
- Thank you.
二, 邀請和应答(邀请和反应)
(Invitations and responses)
你会喜欢到达宴会吗?
Would you like to come to the party?
- 哦是的,谢谢你。
- Oh yes, thank you.
我希望你能来到那跳舞下一个星期六。
I hope you can come to the dance next
- 对不起,但是我不能。
- I'm sorry, but I can't.
你能和我们去舞蹈吗?
Will you go dancing with us?
- 当然。 我将高兴到。
Of course. I'll be glad to.
你能到达我们的英国人晚上吗?
Will you come to our English Evening?
- 是的,谢谢你。
- Yes, thank you.
你会请给予我们一谈话在英国人身上学问?
Would you please give us a talk on English Learning?
- 好。 当?
OK. When?
你和你的朋友一定过来我的房子而且见到
You and your friends must come over to my house and see
mooncakes。
- 好。 非常谢谢你。
- OK. Thank you very much.
三, 表示同意和不同意(达成共识和不合)
(Expressing agreement and disagreement)
1. - 我想商店是关闭在这次日子。
1. - I think the shop is closed at this time of day.
- 不, 我认为它是公开。
- No, I think it's open.
2. - 我想外国语比科学更有趣。
2. - I think foreign languages are more interesting than science.
- 我真的不能同意你。 我偏爱科学
- I really can't agree with you. I prefer science.
3. - 我认为我将改为看一本书。
3. - I think I shall read a book instead.
- 善行主意。 那是加比较好的超过看一架坏的电视 - Good idea. That's much better than watching a bad TV
节目。
Programme.
4.- 我不认为它是真实的。 他总是有效的
4.- I don't think that it's true. He's always telling
奇怪的故事。
strange stories.
- 我知道。 但是这次我不能决定是否他是正确地。 - I know. But this time I can't decide if he is right or not.
5. - 我想华人是更流行的超过任何的其他主题。
5. - I think Chinese is more popular than any other subject.
- 也许。 但是我偏爱艺术。
- Maybe. But I prefer art.
6. - 当你正在说英国人的时候 , 不要以华人想。
6. - Don't think in Chinese when you're speaking English.
- 你相当是权利。
- You are quite right.
四, 道歉和应答(道歉和反应)
(Apologies and responses)
难过的对麻烦你。
Sorry to trouble you.
- 那是好。
- That's all right.
哦, 我如此难过。
Oh, I am so sorry.
- 那是相当好。
- That's quite all right.
对给予,对不起你这么多麻烦。
I'm sorry to give you so much trouble.
- 全然的没有麻烦。
- No trouble at all.
我是 soory 。 我失去的你的脚踏车的关键。 I'm soory. I lost the key to your bike.
- 它做不物质。
- It doesn't matter.
难过的有让你候补着有很长的一段时间。 Sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.
- 它做不物质。
- It doesn't matter.
你有不为它仍然支付。
You haven't paid for it yet.
- 哦, 我真的非常难过。
- Oh, I'm really very sorry.
五, 劝告和建议(忠告和提议)
(Advice and suggestions)
1. - 公园不一点也不在这里。 我们将在那里的散步? 1. - The park isn't far from here. Shall we walk there?
- 好。
- OK.
你最好结束窗户。 它在房间中是寒冷。
2 .- You'd better close the windows. It's cold in the room.
- 好。
- All right.
3.- 如果你到时候不是比较好, 我将拿你见到那 3.- If you are not better by then, I'll take you to see the
医生。
doctor.
- 好。 非常谢谢你。
- OK. Thank you very much.
4. - 你一定神情在你自己之后而且保存很健康。
4. - You must look after yourself and keep healthy.
- 是的,我会。 谢谢。
- Yes, I will. Thanks.
5. - 博物馆非常远从在这里。 Let'catch 一辆公共汽车, 将 5. - The museum is very far from here. Let'catch a bus, shall
我们? we?
- 好。 让我们捕捉一辆公共汽车。
- OK. Let's catch a bus.
6. - 你一定记得叙述: 无论你做什么,做好它。
6. - You must remember the saying: Whatever you do, do it well.
- 谢谢你的忠告。
- Thank you for your advice.
六, 打电话(发展的因素电话)
(Making telephone calls)
哈罗!
Hello!
- 哈罗?比尔
- Hello, Bill?
- 不,这是山姆。
- No, this is Sam.
- 嗨,山姆。 这是麦可。 你好吗?
- Hi, Sam. This is Mike. How are you?
哈罗。
Hello.
- 哈罗。 梅我跟先生格林说话?
- Hello. May I speak to Mr Green?
5 号中学。
No. 5 Middle School.
- 格林先生, 谢谢。
- Mr Green, please.
- 对不起。 先生格林是不在。
- I'm sorry. Mr Green is not in.
- 当意志他回来?
- When will he be back?
- 大约六今天下午。
- About six this afternoon.
- 好。 我将当时再的戒指。
- All right. I'll ring again then.
- 非常井。
- Very well.
3. - 哈罗!
3. - Hello!
- 哈罗,火腿 Mei。 我可以借你的吗汉英 - Hello, Ham Mei. Could I borrow your Chinese-English
字典请?
Dictionary please?
- 对不起! 它是不一非常善行线。 你可以说更多吗 - Sorry! It's not a very good line. Could you speak more
大声地?
loudly?
- 我可以借你的汉英字典吗?
- Could I borrow your Chinese-English dictionary?
- 确信。 我将带它给你明天。
- Sure. I'll bring it to you tomorrow.
- 谢谢你。 再见。
- Thank you. Goodbye.
七, 請求允許和应答(要求许可和反应)
(Asking for permission and responses)
请让我帮忙你。
Please let me help you.
- 不, 谢谢。 我能进位它。
- No, thanks. I can carry it.
我请能见到你的执照?
Can I see your licence, please?
- 好。 - OK.
梅我呼叫你詹姆士?
May I call you James?
- 当然, 如果你希望。
- Of course, if you wish.
我请可以借一枝钢笔?
Could I borrow a pen, please?
- 当然。 欢喜地。
- Of course. With pleasure.
对不起。 梅我使用你的字典?
Excuse me. May I use your dictionary?
- 是的,你在这里。
- Yes, here you are.
梅我问你一些疑问?
May I ask you several questions?
- 是的, 当然。
- Yes, of course.
八,提供…和应答(提议和反应)
(Offers and responses)
梅我帮忙你?
May I help you?
- 哦是的,谢谢你。
- Oh yes, thank you.
让我帮忙你与那袋子。
Let me help you with the bags.
- 好吧,我能处理没关系。 谢谢正直的一样。 - Well, I can manage all right. Thanks just the same.
我们能帮忙你?
Can we help you?
- 我想要去看病。 但是我不能。 我的腿伤害。 - I want to go to hospital. But I can't. My leg hurts.
我一定干净的教室现在?
Must I clean the classroom now?
- 哦, 你不的需要。
- Oh, you needn't.
你想要一杯茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea?
- 是的, 请。
- Yes, please.
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
- 我想要有一本英国人-英国人字典。
- I'd like to have an English-English dictionary.
九, 问路和应答(问道路和反应)
(Asking the way and responses)
1. - 对不起。 盥洗室在哪里?
1. - Excuse me. Where is the washroom, please?
- 哦, 它那里。
- Oh, it's over there.
2. - 对不起。 你能告诉我书店在哪里吗?
2. - Excuse me. Can you tell me where the bookshop is?
- 神情! 它在道路的另一边上。
- Look! It's on the other side of the road.
3. - 邮局是多远?
3. - How far is the post office, please?
- 只有一些公里。
- Only a few kilometers.
4. - 你请告诉我到火车站的路的意志?
4. - Will you please tell me the way to the railway station?
- 下降这一条街道。 在道路结束的时候你意志见到它。 - Go down this street. At the end of the road you'll see it.
5.- 对不起。 你可以告诉我我能如何到达吗那
5.- Excuse me. Could you tell me how I can get to the
自选市场?
supermarket?
- 沿着这一条道路直接。 然后详细察看那桥和 - Go straight along this road. Then go over the bridge and
在书店右转。 你意志找它。
turn right at the bookshop. You'll find it.
十, 购物(购物)
(Shopping)
1. - 我能为你做什么?
1. - What can I do for you?
- 我想要一些苹果。
- I'd like some apples.
2. - 我能哪里买一些文具?
2. - Where can I buy some stationery?
- 让我们看购物指南。 哦, 它是在那之上地面 - Let's look at the shopping guide. Oh, it's on the ground
地板。
Floor.
3. - 我可以买 1/2 公斤柳橙吗?
3. - Could I buy half a kilo oranges?
- 无疑地。 你在这里。
- Certainly. Here you are.
4. - 你能请表演我哪一收音机?
4. - Will you please show me that radio?
- 无疑地。
- Certainly.
5. - 收音机是多少?
5. - How much is the radio?
- 九十日圆。
- Ninety yuan.
6. - 早安,先生。 梅我帮忙你?
6. - Good morning, sir. May I help you?
- 是的,我想要买 sweather 。
- Yes, I'd like to buy a sweather.
十一, 谈论天氣(说话的大约那天气)
(Talking about the weather)
1. - 它是一罚款日子为一散步。
1. - It's a fine day for a walk.
- 是的,空气是好的和干净的。
- Yes, the air is nice and clean.
2. - 哦亲爱的! 它是非常寒冷今天。
2. - Oh dear! It's very cold today.
- 是的, 你需要对穿着使热的人衣服。
- Yes, you need to wear warmer clothes.
3. - 什么是天气同类今天?
3. - What's the weather like today?
- 它是罚款。
- It's fine.
4. - 什么是天气同类在你的国家中现在?
4. - What's the weather like in your country now?
- 它非常热。
- It's very hot.
5. - 可爱的天气, 它不是吗?
5. - Lovely weather, isn't it?
- 是的,它不是吗?
- Yes, isn't it?
6. - 我错过那天气报告今天早晨。 你听到它吗?
6. - I missed the weather report this morning. Did you hear it?
- 是的。 它说部分多云今天, 与一强壮的风从 - Yes. It said partly cloudy today, with a strong wind from
西北。
The northwest.
十二, 时间或日期和应答(问时间或日期和反应)
(Asking the time or date and responses)
1. - 嗨,玛丽。 现在几点钟?
1. - Hi, Mary. What time is it now?
- 它是大约三。
- It's about three.
2. - 它星期几今天?
2. - What day is it today?
- 它是星期三。
- It's Wednesday.
3. - 对不起。 你可以告诉我何时飞机树叶?
3. - Excuse me. Could you tell me what time the plane leaves?
- 无疑地。 它晚上在十的树叶。
- Certainly. It leaves at ten in the evening.
4. - 什么是那时间? 我的手表有停止。
4. - What's the time? My watch has stopped.
- 让我见到。 它是五 - 十。
- Let me see. It's five to ten.
5. - 对不起。 有你得到那时间?
5. - Excuse me. Have you got the time?
- 是的,它是二十六。
- Yes, it's six twenty.
6. - 对不起。 你可以告诉我时间吗?
6. - Excuse me. Could you tell me the time?
- 哦难过的, 我做不已经与我的我的手表。 - Oh sorry, I don't have my watch with me.
十三, 約会(发展的因素预约)
(Making appointments)
1. - 你是有空的下一个星期三晚上? 我想要去到那 1. - Are you free next Wednesday evening? I want to go to the
电影院与你?
cinema with you?
- 是的,我想要。
- Yes, I'd like to.
2. - 当将我们会, 今天傍晚或明天晚上?
2. - When shall we meet, this evening or tomorrow evening?
- 我做不思想。 任一时间是好。
- I don't mind. Either time is OK.
3. - 你是有空的更迟今天?
3. - Are you free later today?
- 对不起, 我是有空的每天除今天。
- Sorry, I'm free every day except today.
4. - 你能够明天早晨来吗?
4. - Are you able to come tomorrow morning?
- 我这么认为。
- I think so.
5. - 你今天下午是有空的吗?
5. - Are you free this afternoon?
- 哦号码今天傍晚将会是没关系 ?
- Oh no. Will this evening be all right?
6. - 我是忙碌的今天。 什么大约明天午后?
6. - I'm busy today. What about tomorrow afternoon?
- 那会是罚款。 我们将使它成为九点钟吗? - That would be fine. Shall we make it nine o'clock?
十四, 禁止和警告(禁令和警告)
(Prohibition and warnings)
1. - 不要攀登梯! 它是坏掉的。
1. - Don't climb that ladder! It's broken.
- 好。 谢谢你。
- OK. Thank you.
2. - 小心! 有汽车来临。
2. - Look out! There's a car coming.
- 哦, 谢谢你。
- Oh, thank you.
3. - 你在街道上的 mustn't 游戏。 它是危险的。
3. - You mustn't play on the street. It's dangerous.
- 不, 我们不的意志。
- No, we won't.
4. - 做不触觉机器当它是工作。
4. - Don't touch the machine when it is working.
- 不, 我不的意志。 谢谢你。
- No, I won't. Thank you.
5. - 你是不对烟在这里允许。
5. - You are not allowed to smoke here.
- 哦, 对不起。
- Oh, I'm sorry.
6. - 你不能散步你的狗在那公园。
6. - You can't walk your dog in the park.
- 哦, 对不起。 我不将再做它。
- Oh, I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.
十五, 看病(看医生)
(Seeing the doctor)
1. - 我正在觉得很疲累, 医生。
1. - I'm feeling tired, doctor.
- 有善行休息然后你意志感觉好很多。 - Have a good rest and then you'll feel better.
2. - 你好吗感觉今天?
2. - How are you feeling today?
- 我是更坏地觉得平坦。
- I'm feeling even worse.
3. - 医生, 她不是感觉井。
3. - Doctor, she is not feeling well.
- 无严重的, 我希望。
- Nothing serious, I hope.
4. - 医生, 做我必须服用药以前或在一餐之后?
4. - Doctor, do I have to take the medicine before or after meals?
- 一天三次在一餐之后。
- Three times a day after meals.
5. - 怎么了?
5. - What's the matter?
- 我有头痛。
- I've got a headache.
6. - 什么是你的麻烦?
6. - What's your trouble?
- 我有有一痛苦在我的胃中自从早晨以后。 - I've had a pain in my stomach since morning.
十六,XXIX。 语言困难(语言困难)
Language difficulties (语言困难)
1. - 我做不相当追从你, 先生格林。 意志你请
1. - I don't quite follow you, Mr Green. Will you please
发言权它再?
say it again?
- 好。
- OK.
2. - 你跟随什么我是叙述?
2. - Do you follow what I'm saying?
- 对不起, 我不能跟随你。
- Sorry, I can't follow you.
3. - 对不起。 意志你说它再?
3. - I beg your pardon. Will you say it again?
- 好。
- All right.
4. - 意志你说它慢慢地再更常? 我不能跟随你。
4. - Will you say it again more slowly? I can't follow you.
- 好。 - OK.
5. - 你能请重复什么你有仅仅说?
5. - Will you please repeat what you've just said?
- 好。 我将重复什么我有说。
- OK. I'll repeat what I have said.
6. - 对不起,我不了解法国人。 你是说吗
6. - I'm sorry, I don't understand French. Do you speak
英国人?
English?
- 是的。
- Yes, I do.
¥29.8
¥9.9
¥59.8