聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 人教版六年级英语下册第一至课文翻译

人教版六年级英语下册第一至课文翻译

时间:2020-05-19 16:48:14    下载该word文档

Unit One How tall are you?

Im 21 metres tall. Im the tallest!

我有21米高。我是最高的。

Im 1.6 metres tall. Im taller than this dinosaur.

我有1.6米高。我比这只恐龙要高。

Its so tall!

他真高!

Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses. Some are smaller than our schoolbags.

一些恐龙比房子还要大,一些比我们的书包还要小。

How heavy is it?

它有多重?

Its five tons.

它有五吨重。

What size are your shoes?

你的鞋是多大号?

My shoes are size 35.

我的鞋是35号。

Lets talk A

Zhang Peng :Loook! Thats the tallest dinosaur in this hall.

张朋:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。

Mike:Yes,it is. How tall is it?

麦克:是的,它是。它有多高?

Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.

张朋:可能有4米高。

Mike:Wow! Its taller than both of us together.

麦克:哇!它比我们俩加起来都高。

Zhang Peng:Look!There are more dinosaurs over there!

张朋:看!这里有更多的恐龙!

Mike: Theyre all so big and tall.

麦克:它们全都又高又大。

Zhang Peng:Hey, this dinosaur isnt tall! Im taller than this one.

张朋:嘿,这只恐龙并不高!我都比这只高。

Mike: Oh, yes. How tall are you?

麦克:哦,是的。你有多高?

Zhang Peng:Im 1.65 metres.

张朋:我有1.65米高。

Lets talk B

Mike: Those shoes in the window are nice! Lets have a look.

麦克:在橱窗里的这些鞋看起来很好看!让我们去看一看。

Wu yifan: What size are your shoes, Mike?

吴一凡:你的鞋是多大号,麦克?

Mike: Size 7.

麦克:7号。

Wu yifan: Size 7?Thats so small.

吴一凡:7号?那真小。

Mike: In china I wear size 38 shoes.

麦克:在中国我穿38号鞋。

Wu yifan: Oh! Your feet are bigger than mine .My shoes are size 37.

吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号鞋。

Mike:Really ?You look taller than me.

麦克:真的?你看起来比我高。

Wu yifan: But I think you are heavier. How heavy are you?

吴一凡:但是我认为你更重一些。你体重多少?

Mike: Im 48 kilograms.

麦克:我体重48公斤。

Wu yifan: Yes, youre heavier. Im 46 kilograms.

吴一凡:是的,你更重一些。我体重46公斤。

Read and write

Little Duck is watching the sun go down. It is getting lower and lower, but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

小鸭子在看日落。太阳越来越低,但是它的影子变得越来越长。

“Why is that? Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree. “You are older and smarter than me. Tell me—why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?

为什么会这样?”小鸭子问它的朋友大树。“你比我更聪明更年长。告诉我—为什么太阳开始下山我的影子会变长?”

Old Tree says,“Thats easy, Little Duck. The sun goes down every day, and we grow older every day. Your shadow grows longer because you are growing taller. You are becoming a big beautiful bird!

大树说,“这很简单,小鸭子。太阳每天都落山,我们每天都会变老。你的影子变得更长是因为你长得更高了。你开始变得是一只又大又美丽的鸟了!”

Unit Two Last weekend

What did you do last weekend?

上周末你做什么了?

I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.

在周六我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Did you play football with Zhang Peng?

你和张朋去踢足球了吗?

Yes, I did. We played football on Sunday.

是的。我们踢足球是在周日。

Lets talk A

Mike: Hi, Grandpa. How are you? How was your weekend?

麦克:嗨,祖父。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?

Grandpa:Im fine, Mike. It was good, thank you.

祖父:我很好,麦克。它非常棒,谢谢你。

Mike: What did you do?

麦克:你做什么了?

Grandpa:Well, I stayed at home with your grandma. We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.

祖父:好吧,我和你祖母呆在家里。我们在下午的时候喝茶和看电视。

Mike: I watched TV, too. I watched some childrens shows on TV.

麦克:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童秀。

Grandpa:Thats nice. Did you do anything else?

祖父:那很好。你还做其他事情了吗?

Mike: Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

麦克:是的,我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Grandpa:You are a good boy!

祖父:你是一个好男孩。

Lets talk B

John: Hey, Amy. Lets go to the bookstore, I want to buy the new film magazine.

约翰:嗨,艾米.让我们去书店看看吧,我想买新的电影杂志。

Amy:Oh, I read it last weekend.

艾米:哦,在上周我就读过它了。

John: Was it interesting?

约翰:它有趣吗?

Amy:Yes, it talked about a lot of new films. What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?

艾米:是的,它主要讲了很多新的电影。上周末你做什么了?你去看电影了吗?

John: No, I had a cold. I stayed at home all weekend and slept.

约翰:不,我感冒了。我整个周末都呆在家里和睡觉。

Amy:Oh ,Im sorry. Im happy you feel better now.

艾米:哦,我很抱歉。我很高兴你感觉好点了。

John: Thanks. Lets go by bus. Its faster than walking.

约翰:谢谢,让我们去买车票吧。它比走路更快一些。

Lets learn

last weekend 上周末

last night 昨晚

last Monday 上周一

yesterday 昨天

the day before yesterday 前天

Read and write

Comments

评论

Dear sir,

亲爱的先生,

Our weekend at your hotel was bad. Our room was big but everything was very old. Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken chair.

我们在你们的旅馆度过的周末很糟糕。我们的房间很大,但是每件东西都很陈旧。我们的朋友罗宾打扫了我们的房间,修理了一把破旧的椅子。

My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small. My dad got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen, but they were cold and tasted bad.

爸爸从旅馆厨房拿了一些汉堡包,但是它们是凉的而且尝起来很糟糕。

I wanted to watch TV but the TV didnt work. The people in Room 301 listened to loud music. I didnt sleep all night.

我想要看电视,但是电视坏了。301号房间的人听很大声的音乐。我整晚都没有睡觉。

Im sorry, but we didnt enjoy our stay very much.

我很抱歉,但是我们住的不好。

Wu Yifan and family

吴一凡和家人

Holiday Hotel

假日旅馆

Unit three Where did you go?

You didnt come to school. What happened?

你没来学校。发生了什么?

I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.

我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Oh dear! Are you all right?

哦,天啊!你还好吧?

Yes, Im OK. Thanks.

是的,我还好,谢谢。

Can I come and visit you?

我可以来拜访你吗?

Sure! You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

当然可以!你可以看我劳动节假期拍的照片。

Did you go to Turpan?

你去吐鲁番了吗?

Yes, I did. I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs. They were delicious.

是的,我去了。我看到很多的葡萄还吃了很多烤肉。它们非常美味。

Who did you go with?

你是和谁一起去的?

My parents and my uncle.

我的父母和我的叔叔。

Lets talk A

Amy: What happened?

艾米:发生了什么事?

John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.

约翰:上周六我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Amy: Thats too bad! Are you all right?

艾米:那太糟了!你还好吧?

John: Im OK now. Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

约翰:我现在很好。看看我劳动节假期的照片。

Amy: Where did you go?

艾米:你去哪了?

John: Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang. I rode a horse. Look, its very small!

约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小。

Amy: Oh, yes. It looks like a mule! Did you go to Tuepan?

艾米:哦,是的。它看起来像个骡子!你去吐鲁番了吗?

John: Yes, we did. We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldnt eat them. They wont be ready till August.

约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那看到了很多葡萄,但是我们没有吃它们。它们还没有成熟直到八月。

Lets talk B

Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?

莎拉:在寒假你去了哪里?

Amy: My family and I went to Sanya.

艾米:我和我的家人去了三亚。

Wu Yifan: Really? Did you like it?

吴一凡:真的吗?你喜欢它吗?

Amy: Yes, it was so warm.

艾米:是的,那里非常温暖。

Sarah: Hainan is far from here. How did you go there?

莎拉:海南离这里很远。你怎么去哪里?

Amy: We went there by plane.

艾米:我们乘飞机去那里。

Wu Yifan: How was the beach? What did you do there?

吴一凡:海滩怎么样?你在那里做什么?

Amy: It was beautiful. I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.

艾米:它非常漂亮。我照了很多照片,我经常去游泳。

Sarah: Sounds great! Can I see your pictures sometime?

莎拉:听起来非常棒!我可以看看你的照片吗?

Amy: Sure.

艾米:当然。

Read and write

Friday, April 23rd

四月二十三日,星期五

Today was a sunny day. In the morning, we rode a bike for three people. Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike. That was fun! We took pictures of the beautiful countryside. We bought some gifts and ate some delicious food.

今天是晴朗的一天。在早上,我们骑了一辆三人自行车。马克斯坐在自行车前面的(车)筐里。那很有趣!我们拍了美丽乡村的照片。我们买了一些礼物,并且吃了一些美味的食物。

In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didnt feel well. So we stayed in the hotel. Dad and I wanted to make her happy. We dressed up and made a funny play. Robin played the part of a dog. He was so cute. Max liked him so much. He jumped on him and licked him. Of course, Robin didnt like it. We laughed and laughed.

在下午,妈妈吃了一些坏的水果然后感觉不舒服,因此我们待在旅馆里。爸爸和我想要使她开心。我们打扮了一下,编排了一个有趣的戏剧。罗宾扮演狗的角色。他真可爱。马科斯非常喜欢他。它跳到他身上舔他。当然,罗宾不喜欢这样。我们开怀大笑。

It was a bad day but also a good day!

(今天)是糟糕的一天,但也是美好的一天。

Unit Four Then and now

Yifan, that’s your father.

一凡,这是你父亲。

You werent very big then, Mr Wu!

你当时(长得)不是非常大,吴先生!

No, so I didnt like PE class very much. I couldnt run fast or play basketball well.

不,所以我非常不喜欢体育课。我不能跑得很快而且打篮球也不是很好。

Our school was small!

我们学校(过去)真小。

We didnt have a library and there werent any computer rooms at all.

我们(过去)没有图书馆,而且根本没有电脑室。

There was no gym either!

这里(过去)没有体育馆!

Lets talk A

Grandpa: Wow, a library! There was no library in my old school.

祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校没有图书馆。

Sarah: Tell us about your school, please.

萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。

Grandpa: There was only one small building on a hill.

祖父:那里只有一座小房子在山上。

Wu Yifan: Could you see stars at night?

吴一凡:您在晚上能看到星星吗?

Grandpa: Yes, I liked the stars.

祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。

Sarah: Me too. One day Im going to visit the moon.

萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。

Wu Yifan: The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.

吴一凡:在1969年,美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。

Sarah: How do you know that?

萨拉:你怎么知道的?

Wu Yifan: Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.

吴一凡:很容易,我在互联网上查的。

Grandpa :Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.

祖父:哦!我那时候没有电脑也没有互联网。

Lets learn

…years ago … 年前 …months ago …月前

last year 去年 last month 上个月

Lets talk

Chen Jie: John, come and look at Mikes old photos!

陈杰:约翰,来看看迈克的旧照片。

John: Thats funny, Mike! Youre wearing a pink T-shirt.

约翰:这些真有趣,迈克!你穿粉色的T恤。

Mike: Yes, but I dont like pink now.

迈克:是的,但是我现在不喜欢粉色。

Chen Jie: We are all different now!

陈杰:我们现在都不同了!

Mike: Right. Before, I was quiet. Now, Im very active in class. How about you?

迈克:是的,以前我很安静。现在,我在课堂上很活跃。你呢?

John: Well, I was short, so I couldnt ride my bike well. Now, I go cycling every day. I like it very much.

约翰:我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我天天去骑自行车。我非常喜欢骑自行车。

Chen Jie: Thats good exercise.

陈杰:那是很好的锻炼。

Read and write

1 What animal can run very fast? 1什么动物能跑得非常快?

2What makes you feel worried? 2什么使你感到担心?

What a dream!

多么有趣的一个梦啊!

Wu Tifan had a race with his father and Max. There were many people there. His father ran very fast, but Wu Yifan could not. There was nothing he could do. He was so worried.“I could run fast at school,” he thought.“Why am I so slow now?”

吴一凡和他的爸爸还有马克思进行了一场赛跑。那里有很多人。他爸爸跑得非常快,但是吴一凡不能(跑得快)。他没有什么能做的事情。他是如此担心。“我(过去)在学校能跑得很快。”他想,“为什么我现在这么慢呢?”

The Robin said,“Drink this!”And gave Wu Yifan some water. Wu Yifan drank it and suddenly he felt good. He could run fast again.

然后罗宾说“喝下这个!”并且给了吴一凡一些水。吴一凡喝了它,他突然感觉很好。他又能跑得很快了。

There was a second race. There were many animals in that race. Wu Yifan ran like a cheetah. He could win the race! But suddenly he tripped and fell. Then he woke up. He was in bed. It was a dream!

又有一场赛跑。在那场赛跑中有很多动物。吴一凡跑得像一只猎豹一样。他能赢得赛跑!但是突然他绊了一下摔倒了。然后他醒了。他在床上。这完全是一个梦。

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服