人能安贫就是富"
“Poor and content is rich and rich enough”
这么开始治疗 前景不光明啊
That's not a very promising start.
夫人 我的地盘 我来做主
Sorry Mrs J my game my turf my rules.
我需要在治疗室这里工作,得到真正的信任和平等对待
I need trust and total equality here in the safety of my consultation room.
这绝对不行
Out of the question
为纪念你父亲,干一杯
Here's to the memory of your father.
伯蒂比…他所有兄弟加起来…还要勇敢”
“Bertie has more.. guts than the rest of his brothers.. put together
可惜他没能当面告诉我
He couldn't say that to my face.
努力了半天都白费了
All that work down the drain.
我只想让你明白,你没必要被恐惧束缚手脚
I'm trying to get you to realize you need not be governed by fear.
你现在已经完全自己做主了,伯蒂
You're very much your own man Bertie.
那我告诉你:这件事上,我必须自己做主
Now I advise you in this personal matter I will make my own decision.
不管演讲结果怎样, 我都不知道该怎么回报你的帮助
Logue however this turns out, I don't know how to thank you for what you've done.
国王的演讲内容:
In this grave hour perhaps the most fateful in our history,I send to every household of my peoples
both at home and overseas,this message
在这样严峻的时刻,可能是国家存亡的紧要关头,我向领土上的所有子民,不论是国内或是海外。传达这份消息
spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you,as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.
我和你们一样,百感交集,只希望我能挨家挨户亲自向你们诉说
For the second time in the lives of most of us we are at war.
我们大部分人,都是第二次经历战争的洗礼
Over and over again we have tried to find a peaceful way out,of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies.
不止一次,我们尝试过寻求和平之道求同存异,化敌为友
But it has been in vain. We have been forced into a conflict
然而徒劳无功。我们被迫卷入了一场战争
. For we are called to meet the challenge of a principle which if it were to prevail would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.
我们所面临的,是一个邪恶信念的挑战,如果敌方取胜,世界的文明秩序将毁于一旦
Such a principle stripped of all disguise,is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right.
这样的信念,剥去伪装的外衣,只是赤裸裸的权力追求
For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear,it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.
为了捍卫凝聚起我们的所有,我们无法想象去逃避这样的挑战
It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home,and my peoples across the seas who will make our cause their own.
为了如此崇高目标,我呼吁国内的民众,海外的子民们,万众一心,我希望你们能冷静坚定,在时间的历练中团结向前
¥29.8
¥9.9
¥59.8