聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

时间:2019-12-06 10:36:35    下载该word文档

办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

  以下是小编给大家整理的关于办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家
  A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。
  B:Here you are.
  B:给您。
  A:Do you have any baggage to check in?
  A:您有行李要托运吗?
  B:Yes,one box.
  B:是的,有一个箱子。
  A:Would you please put it on the scale?
  A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?
  B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?
  B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?
  A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?
  A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?
  B:First-class.
  B:头等舱。
  A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.
  A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。
  B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?
  B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?
  A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.
  A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。
  B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?
  B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?
  A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.
  A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。
  B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.
  B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。
  A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.
  A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。
  B:Good-bye!
  B:再见!
  A:Good afternoon. May I help you?
  A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?
  B:Yes. I'd like to check in,please.
  B:是的。我要办理登机手续。
  A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?
  A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?
  B:Sure. Here they are.
  B:好的。这些就是。
  A:Please put your baggage on the scale.
  A:请把您的行李放到秤上。
  B:What's the weight limit?
  B:重量限制是多少?
  A:Thirty two kilos.
  A:32公斤。
  B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.
  B:希望我的行李没有超重。
  A:No. They aren't.
  A:是的。没超重。
  B:May I carry this satchel?
  B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?
  A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.
  A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。
  B:OK.
  B:好的。
  A:Here is your boarding pass.
  A:这是您的登机牌。
  B:Which gate?
  B:在几号口登机?
  A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.
  A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。
  B:Thank you.
  B:谢谢你。
  A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.
  A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。
  B:Including my keys?
  B:包括我的钥匙吗?
  A:Yes,and please step over there.
  A:是的,请您站到那边。
  B:AII right. What shall I do now?
  B:好的。现在我做什么呢?
  A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.
  A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。
  B:I've got film in my bag.
  B:我把胶卷放在包里了。
  A:That's all right. This machine will not damage the film.
  A:不要紧。这台机器是不会损坏胶卷的。
  B:That's fine.
  B:那太好了。
  A:Can I have your boarding pass? We need to stamp it.
  A:把您的登机牌给我一下好吗?我们需要盖下章。
  B:Sure. Here you are.
  B:当然。给您。
  A:Thank you.
  A:谢谢。
  B:Am I through now?
  B:现在我可以走了吗?
  A:Yes. Here is your boarding pass.
  A:是的。这是您的登机牌。
  B;Thank you and good-bye.
  B:谢谢,再见。

免费下载 Word文档免费下载: 办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服