聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 《暮光之城》完整中英文对照剧本

《暮光之城》完整中英文对照剧本

时间:2020-08-02 14:52:07    下载该word文档

我从没多想过我会怎样死去

I'd never given much thought to how I would die.

但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式

But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.

所以我不能后悔我做了离家的决定

So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.

我会想念凤城的

I would miss Phoenix.

我会想念那里的热浪

I'd miss the heat.

我会想念我那善变而又粗心大意的妈妈

I would miss my loving, erratic, harebrained mother.

好吧

Okay.

和他的新丈夫

Renee, come on. And her new husband.

拜托 我爱你们 但我们要赶飞机呢

Guys, come on. I love you both. We got a plane to catch.

但他们要出行 所以我要跟我爸住上一段时间

But they want to go on the road, so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,

这是件好事

and this will be a good thing.

我认为

I think.

When the thorn bush turns white

When the thorn bush turns white

That's when I'll come home

That's when I'll come home

I am going out to see what I can sow

I am going out to see what I can sow

And I don't know where I'll go

And I don't know where I'll go

暮光之城

And I don't know where I'll go

And I don't know where I'll go

暮光之城

And I don't know what I'll see

And I don't know what I'll see

暮光之城

And I don't know what I'll see

And I don't know what I'll see

在华盛顿州

In the state of Washington,

在乌云骤雨下

under a near constant cover of clouds and rain,

有一个叫霍克斯的小镇

there's a small town named Forks.

人口3120

Population, 3, 120 people.

我要搬去这个地方

This is where I'm moving.

我爸叫查理

My dad's Charlie.

他是位警官

He's the chief of police.

你头发长了

Your hair's longer.

上一次见你后就没剪过了

I cut it since the last time I saw you.

长得挺快

Guess it grew out again.

我以前每个夏天都在这里住上两个星期

I used to spend two weeks here almost every summer,

但那是很多年前的事了

but it's been years.

我把架子从浴室里拿走了

I've cleared some shelves off in the bathroom.

只有一个浴室

Right. One bathroom.

这个台灯挺不错的

It's a pretty good work lamp.

小姐帮我挑了个好的

The sales lady picked out the bed stuff.

你喜欢紫色 对吗

You like purple, right?

紫色挺好的

Purple's cool.

谢谢

Thanks.



Okay.

查理的其中一个优点是

One of the best things about Charlie,

他不缠人

he doesn't hover.

听到你车的声音了

Heard you guys coming all the way down the road.

见到你真好

Good to see you.

- 贝拉 你记得比利·布莱克吧 - 记得

- Bella, you remember Billy Black. - Yeah.

- 你精神很好啊 - 我还能跳舞呢

- Wow, you're looking good. - Well, I'm still dancing.

真高兴你过来了

I'm glad you're finally here.

查理知道你要过来后 嘴就没停过

Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming.

你再这么扯我把你推进泥浆里

All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud.

那我先撞断你的腿

After I ram you in the ankles.

- 你来真的吗 -

- You want to go? - Yeah.

放马过来

Bring it.

- 我叫雅各布 -

- Hi, I'm Jacob. - Hey.

我们小时候一起玩过家家的

We used to make mud pies when we were little.

我记得

Right. No, I remember.

他们总是那么好玩吗

Are they always like this?

- 老了就没那么能玩了 -

- It's getting worse with old age. - Good.

怎么样

So, what do you think?

什么

Of what?

- 你的回家礼物 - 这个

- Your homecoming present. - This?

- 刚从比利那里买♥♥ -

- Just bought it off Billy here. - Yep.

- 我把引擎重新装好了 - 拜托

- I totally rebuilt the engine for you. - Come on.

天啊

Oh, my gosh!

太棒了 不是在开玩笑吧

This is perfect. Are you joking me?

对不起

Sorry.

我说过她会喜欢的

I told you she'd love it.

我最了解小孩的了

I'm down with the kids.

你最棒

Oh, yeah, dude. You're the bomb.



Okay.

换档时要多扭一下

Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift,

其他应该没什么问题

but besides that, you should be good.

- 这里吗 - 就这里

- That's this one? - Yeah. Yeah, right there.

好的

All right.

要去学校看看吗

Do you want a ride to school or something?

译注:指印第安保留区

我在保留区的学校上学

I go to school on the reservation.

- -

- Right, right. - Yeah.

那太遭了 一个认识的人都没有

That's too bad. It would've been nice to know one person.

我第一天去新学校上学

My first day at a new school.

那是三月 学期中

It's March, middle of the semester.

还好

Great.

- 靓车啊 - 谢谢

- Nice ride. - Thanks.

伊莎贝拉·斯旺 新同学

You're Isabella Swan, the new girl.

你好 我叫埃里克 这里的地头虫

Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.

你有什么需要吗 导游 午餐约会 男朋友

Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?

其实我是个沉默寡言的人

I'm really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type.

那你可以做报纸专题啊

Good headline for your feature.

我是报社的 你很有新闻价值 可以上头版

I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page.

我不要

No, I'm not.

请不要有任何

You... Please don't have any sort of...

放松点 那就不上报纸了

Chillax. No feature.

- 谢谢 - 那没事啦

- Okay, thanks. - Cool?



All right. Okay. Yeah.

接住 接住

Get it! Get it! Get it!

给你

To you!



Whoa!

对不起

I'm sorry.

我叫他们别让我上场的了

I told them not to let me play.

没什么

No way. No, no, no. That's... That's... Don't...

你是伊莎贝拉 是吗

You're Isabella, right?

叫我贝拉就可以了

Just Bella.

我叫麦克·纽顿

Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.

- 很高兴认识你 -

- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, yeah.

- 她挺大力的 是吗 - 是啊 只是

- She's got a great spike, huh? - Yeah, it's...

我叫杰西卡

I'm Jessica, by the way.

你从亚利桑那州来的 是吗

Hey, you're from Arizona, right?



Yeah.

亚利桑那州的人皮肤不是棕褐色的吗

Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?



Yeah.

所以他们踢我出校

Maybe that's why they kicked me out.

你真幽默

You're good.

很搞笑

That's so funny.

杰西 回来

- Back in, Jess. - Down here.

是一件惊世巨作

Like a masterpiece, you know,

金字塔重天而降

we'll have, like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky,

- 你们可以 - 我很荣幸 女士

- and then you guys can... - It's my pleasure, Madame.

- 你们到时就可以互相拍掌庆贺了 - 老友 要玉米卷吗

- You guys can give each other high fives. - Burrito, my friend?

- 麦克 你见过我的小妞贝拉了 -

- Hey, Mikey! You met my home girl, Bella? - Hey.

你的小妞

Your home girl?

- 是啊 - 你的

- Yeah. - Yeah?

- 那是 - 我的小妞

- That's... - My girl.

不好意思抢了你头彩 麦克

Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike!

是泰勒

Tyler.

天啊

Oh, my God.

好像又回到一年级了 你是他们的新宠

It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toy.

笑一笑

Smile.

- - 不好意思

- Okay. - Sorry.

要找个好学生做报纸专题

I needed a candid for the feature.

安吉拉 不做专题了

The feature's dead, Angela.

别再提这个了

Don't bring it up again.

没关系 我只是

It's okay, I just...

宝贝 我挺你

I got your back, baby.

大概这一我又要写青少年嗜酒了

Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking.

其实你可以写饮食障碍症啊

You know, you can always go for eating disorders.

或者游泳队里的皇牌

Speedo padding on the swim team.

这主意很好

Actually, that's a good one.

- 是吗 柯克 我也这么想 - 是啊

- Kirk. Right? That's exactly what I thought. - Yeah.

我们说得是奥级人马

We're talking Olympic-size.

不可能 他太瘦了 不会的

There's no way. He's so skinny. It doesn't make sense.

- 绝对不可能 -

- Totally. - Yeah.

他们是谁

Who are they?

库伦家族

The Cullens.

他们都是库伦医生和他妻子收养的孩子

They're Dr. And Mrs. Cullen's foster kids.

几年前 他们从阿斯加搬过来

They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago.

他们都独来独往

They kind of keep to themselves.

他们整天在一起

Yeah, 'Cause they're all together.

形影不离 朝见口晚见面

Like, together, together.

那个金发女郎叫罗莎莉

The blonde girl, that's Rosalie,

那个黑发大个子叫艾米特 他们简直是连体婴

and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're, like, a thing.

我不确定这样子有没有犯法

I'm not even sure that's legal.

杰西 因为他们不是亲生兄妹

Jess, they're not actually related.

但他们住在一起啊 感觉很奇怪

Yeah, but they live together. It's weird.

那个深色头发的女孩叫爱丽丝

And, okay, the little dark-haired girl's Alice.

她是个十足的怪人

She's really weird,

她跟贾斯珀在一起 那个样子好像很痛苦的金发男

and she's with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain.

库伦医生这个养父像开婚姻介绍所似的

Dr. Cullen's like this foster dadlmatchmaker.

或许他会收养我呢

Maybe he'll adopt me.

那个是谁

Who's he?

那是爱德华·库伦

That's Edward Cullen.

很明显 他就一大帅哥

He's totally gorgeous, obviously,

但明显这里没人配得上他

but apparently nobody here's good enough for him.

我才不管呢

Like I care, you know?



So, yeah.

说真的 你别浪费时间了

Seriously, like, don't waste your time.

我没这个打算

I wasn't planning on it.

- 莫列那老师 - 麦克

- Mr. Molina. - Hey, Mike.

斯旺小姐

Oh, yes. Miss Swan.

给我看看听课证 谢谢

Hi. Can I have the pass? Thank you.

欢迎你来上课 这是你的课本

Welcome to the class. Here. Here's your stuff, okay?

我留了个位给你 这边来

And I got a seat for you right here, so come over.

空着那个 专心听课很快就能跟上

The last one. Just follow along till you catch up.

好的 今天我们观察涡虫

All right, guys, today we are gonna be observing the behavior of planaria,

它又叫扁虫

aka flatworms.

我们要

So what we're gonna do...

让它再生

...regenerate.

僵尸虫

Zombie worms.

别玩手同学们 开始动手吧

No cell phones. Guys, let's get to it.

在某些部位要轻点 轻点

Gentle, gentle, certain areas.

别切这里 不是切这里的

Please just don't cut here. We don't cut here.

你们不会相信

You won't believe this.

做的时候要专心 好吗

Let's try to focus while we check those out, huh, guys?

应该还有开别的课的

There must be something open.

- 物理 生物化学 - 没了 课程全都满了

- Physics? Biochem? - No, every class is full.

我看看

Just a minute, dear.

恐怕你还是要继续上生物课了

I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology.

那好 那我只能忍

Fine. Just... I'll just have to endure it.

你长那么大了 还那么漂亮

I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.

贝拉

Hey, Bella.

记得我吗

You remember me?

有一年我扮圣诞老人的

I played Santa one year.

伟伦 她四岁开始就没在这里过圣诞了

Yeah, Waylon, she hasn't had a Christmas here since she was four.

我以为我会给她留下印象的 没有吗

I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?

- 你一直都有 - 股沟圣诞老人

- You always do. - Butt-crack Santa?

孩子们都喜欢这些小瓶子

Hey, kids love those little bottles, though.

好吧 别阻着她吃田园汉堡 伟伦

All right, let the girl eat her garden burger, Waylon.

吃完后还有你最爱吃的

As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favorite.

浆果馅饼 记得吗

Berry cobbler, remember?

爸还经常吃 每个星期四都来

Your dad still has it. Every Thursday.

谢谢 那太好了

Thank you. That'd be great.

这里

Here.

谢谢

Thanks.

宝贝 如果春季训练进行顺利的话

Hey, baby. So, listen, if spring training goes well,

我们会搬去佛罗里达

we could be moving to Florida.

请投币1.25美元 延长3分钟通话时间

Please insert $1.25 for an additional three minutes.

妈妈 你的手

Mom, where's your cell?

别笑我啊

Okay, don't laugh.

不是我弄掉充电器的 它自己跑了

I didn't lose my power cord. It ran away.

笑吧 我现在正式抵高科技

Screaming. I literally repel technology now.

- 我想你 - 宝贝 我也想你

- I miss you. - Oh, baby, I miss you, too.

告诉我学校的事情 那里的小孩是怎么样的

But tell me more about your school. Now, what are the kids like?

有没有帅哥

Are there any cute guys?

他们对你好吗

Are they being nice to you?



Well,

他们都很友好

they're all very welcoming.

那告诉我

Tell me all about it.

这有什么关系

It doesn't even matter.

有的 宝贝

Yes, it does, honey.

我要做作业 下次再聊

I have homework to do. I'll talk to you later.

我爱你

Okay. I love you.

我也爱你

Love you, too.

我打算与他对质 问他到底有什么问题

I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem was.

但他没出现

But he never showed.

贝拉

Bella!

第二天 也没出现

And the next day, another no-show.

日子一天天过去

More days passed.

事情变得有点怪异

Things were getting a little strange.

- 你没事吧 - 没事

- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.

结了冰地面更滑了

Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.

所以我帮你的车换了新轮胎

Yeah. That's why I had some new tires put on the truck.

旧得都快磨平了

Old ones were getting pretty bald.

今晚可能要晚点回家吃饭 我要去梅森郡

Well, probably be late for dinner. I gotta head down to Mason County.

格里森姆工厂的保安被野兽咬死了

Security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal.

野兽

An animal?

贝拉 这里不是凤

You're not in Phoenix anymore, Bells.

我应该去帮帮忙

Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand.

- 小心 - 我一直都很小心

- Be careful. - Always am.

- 谢谢你帮我换轮胎 -

- And thanks for the tires. - Yeah.

舞协都是些琐碎事

Prom Committee is a chick thing,

但我总得在校报上给他们写个报道

but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway,

他们需要人帮忙挑选音乐

and they need a guy to help choose the music,

所以我要你的音乐名单

so I need your play list.

听着 我在想你有没有约

Hey, listen, I was wondering, did you have a date to...

怎么样 亚利桑那

What's up, Arizona? Huh?

喜欢下雨天吗 小妞

How you liking the rain, girl?

最好适应它

Better get used to it, girl.

麦克 你真可爱

Yeah, Mike, hey, you're real cute, man.

- 我知道 - 你真棒

- Oh, I know... - That was really awesome.

你为啥扫我兴了 也让我玩玩嘛

Why you shooting down my game? Let a playa play.

好啊 你要玩什么 儿童棒球吗

Yeah, okay. What you playing at, T-Ball?

你好

Hello.

不好意思 上星期没机会自我介绍

I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week.

我叫爱德华·库伦

I'm Edward Cullen.

你是贝拉

You're Bella?



Yes.

洋葱根尖细胞

Onion root tip cells,

在你们的玻璃片上

that's what's on your slides right now.

明白 分别标上各个分阶段

Okay? So, separate and label them into the phases of mitosis,

最快完成的小组就能赢得这个金洋葱

and the first partners that get it right are gonna win the Golden Onion.

女士优先

Ladies first.

你没来上课

You were gone.



Yeah.

那几天我出城了

I was out of town for a couple of days.

办些私事

Personal reasons.

前期

Prophase.

我可以看看吗

Do you mind if I look?

是分前期

It's prophase.

正如我所说

Like I said.

你喜欢下雨天吗

So are you enjoying the rain?

什么

What?

你问我天气的事

You're asking me about the weather?



Yeah, I...

我是

I guess I am.

我不喜欢下雨天

Well, I don't really like the rain.

不喜欢任何潮湿 阴冷的东西 我真的不

Any cold, wet thing, I don't really...

- 什么 - 没什么

- What? - Nothing.

是后期了

It's anaphase.

- 我能看看吗 -

- You mind if I check? - Sure.

后期

Anaphase.

正如我所说

Like I said.

既然你那么讨厌寒冷的下雨

If you hate the cold and the rain so much,

为什么要搬到美国最潮湿的地方

why'd you move to the wettest place in the continental US?

很难说清

It's complicated.

我能跟得上

I'm sure I can keep up.

我妈妈再婚了

My mom remarried, and...

所以你不喜欢她的男人

So you don't like the guy, or...

不是

No, that's not...

菲尔对我很好

Phil's really nice.

是中期 你要看看吗

It's metaphase. You want to check it?

我信你

I believe you.

为什么不跟你妈妈和菲尔一起住

Why didn't you move with your mother and Phil?

菲尔是二级联盟棒球队队员

Well, Phil's a minor league baseball player,

他要经常到处走

and he travels a lot,

而我妈妈要留在家陪我 但那样子她不开心

and my mom stayed home with me, but I knew it made her unhappy,

所以我觉得我要来跟我爸住一阵子

so I figured I'd stay with my dad for a while.

但现在轮到你不开心了

And now you're unhappy.

- - 对不起 我只是

- No. - I'm sorry, I'm just...

我只是想了解你

I'm just trying to figure you out.

你真的很难读懂

You're very difficult for me to read.

你戴隐形眼镜了吗

Hey, did you get contacts?

没有

No.

上次见你 你眼睛是黑色的

Your eyes were black the last time I saw you,

现在变成了金褐色

and now they're, like, golden brown.

我知道 是因为

Yeah, I know, it's the...

那些荧光灯

It's the fluorescents.

- 贝拉 - 贝拉

- Bella! - Bella!



Dial 911!

已经报了 他们很快就派人过来

I already called. They're gonna send somebody over soon.

贝拉 对不起 我吓呆了

Bella, I'm so sorry. I panicked.

贝拉 我报

Bella, I've got 911 on the phone now.

贝拉 你没事吧

Bella. You okay?

等一下再找你 你没事吧

You and I are gonna talk. You all right?

爸爸 没事 别紧张

I'm fine, Dad. Calm down.

对不起 贝拉 我试过刹车

I'm sorry, Bella. I tried to stop.

我知道 没事

I know. It's okay.

肯定有事

No. It sure as hell is not okay.

不是他的错

Dad, it wasn't his fault.

你差点没命了 知道吗

You could've been killed. You understand that?

知道 但我还在 所以

Yes. But I wasn't, so...

跟你的驾照说再见吧

You can kiss your license goodbye.

- 我听说警长的女儿在这里 - 库伦医生

- I heard the chief's daughter was here. - Dr. Cullen.

查理

Charlie.

杰姬 交给我

I've got this one, Jackie.

伊莎贝拉

Isabella.

贝拉

Bella.

贝拉 看来你受惊了 感觉怎样

Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?

很好

Good.

看这里

Look here.

你或许会有些创伤后遗症 或者方向感失调

You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation,

但你各方面都良好

but your vitals look good.

没有任何头部创伤迹象

No signs of any head trauma.

我认为你会没事的

I think you'll be just fine.

真的很对不起 贝拉 真的

I'm so sorry, Bella. I'm really...

如果爱德华不在现场的话

You know, it would've been a whole lot worse

那就糟糕了 是他把我推开了

if Edward wasn't there. He knocked me out of the way.

爱德华 你的孩子

Edward? Your boy?

很神奇

Yeah, it was amazing.

他一下子就来到我面前 他本来离我很远的

I mean, he got to me so fast. He was nowhere near me.

这么说你很幸运

Sounds like you were very lucky.

查理

Charlie.

我要签些文件

I gotta go sign some paperwork. You should...

你该给你妈打个电

You should probably call your mom.

你告诉她了吗

Did you tell her?

很有可能会

She's probably just

吓坏她的

freaking out.

至少15个人看到了

Fifteen kids that saw what happened.

那我应该怎么做 看着她被撞死

What was I supposed to do, then? Let her die?

这不是你一个人的事 这关系到我们所有人

This isn't just about you. It's about all of us.

回我办公室说吧

I think we should take this in my office.

- 能跟你谈谈吗 - 罗莎莉

- Can I talk to you for a minute? - Rosalie.

什么事

What?

你怎么能一下子就来我到面前的

How did you get over to me so fast?

贝拉 我就站在你旁边啊

I was standing right next to you, Bella.

你站在你的车旁边 在停车场对面

No. You were next to your car, across the lot.

不是

No, I wasn't.

你是

Yes, you were.

贝拉 你撞到头了

Bella, you're... You hit your head.

你搞混了

I think you're confused.

我很清楚我看到什么

I know what I saw.

那究竟看到什么

And what exactly was that?



You...

把车顶住了

You stopped the van.

你一手把车推开了

You pushed it away with your hand.

没人会相信你 所以

Well, nobody's gonna believe you, so...

我没打算告诉任何人

I wasn't gonna tell anybody.

我只想知道真

I just need to know the truth.

你就不能感谢我 然后把它抛诸脑后

Can't you just thank me and get over it?

谢谢你

Thank you.

- 你就要弄个究竟 是吗 -

- You're not gonna let this go, are you? - No.

那我希望你能享受这失败感

Well, then I hope you enjoy disappointment.

这是我第一次梦见爱德华·库伦

And that was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen.

大家都出示乘车证 好吗

I need everybody's permission slips, okay?

- 萨米 帮我收起来 -

- Sammy, please collect them. - Yeah.

同学们 我们走吧

Guys, let's go.

来吧 上车

Come on, get in. In. Let's go!

看看你 还活生生的

Look at you, huh? You're alive.

- 我知道 只是虚惊一场吧 -

- I know, yeah. False alarm, I guess. - Yeah.

我想问问你 你知道

Now, I wanted to ask you, you know, if, you know,

还有一个月就到了

it's like a month away, but...

你要不要跟我一起去舞会

Do you wanna go to prom with me?

怎么样

So, what do you think?

- 什么 - 你会去吗

- About what? - Do you want to go?

舞会

To prom?

跟我一起

With me?



I...

舞会

Prom.

跳舞

Dancing.

对我来说不是个好主意

Not such a good idea for me.

那个周末我有别的事

I have something that weekend anyway.

我要去杰克逊维尔

I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend.

不能在别的周末去吗

You can't go another weekend?

车票不能退

Non-refundable ticket.

你去问问杰西卡吧

You should ask Jessica.

我知道她想跟你去

I know she wants to go with you.

好的 好的

All right. All right.

来吧 同学们 快点

Yo, yo, yo. Hey, guys, come on.

我们要走了 绿色代表什么 美好的东西

We gotta go. We gotta go. Green is what? Good.

我们要走了 同学们 来吧

Let's go. Guys, come on.

那边的车 我们走吧

Other bus, other bus. Let's go.

蛋壳 萝卜头

Egg shells, carrot tops.

混合肥料可是好东西 埃里克 塞进里面

Compost is cool. Now, stuff that in there, Eric.

- 好的 先生 - 很好 很好

- Yes, sir. Yes, sir. - Very good, very good.

现在 我要冲一杯热气腾腾的混合肥料茶

Now, I am gonna make a steaming cup of compost tea.

- 好了 - 给我

- Okay. - Give me that.

同学们 这是最基本的循环再用

Yeah. This is recycling in its most basic form, guys.

别喝啊 是给植物喝的

Don't drink it! It's for the plants.

去杰克逊维尔干什么

What's in Jacksonville?

你怎么知道的

How did you know about that?

你没回答我的问题

You didn't answer my question.

你也没回答我的问题 所以

You don't answer any of mine, so...

我是说你都不跟我打个招呼

I mean, you don't even say hi to me.

你好

Hi.

你愿意告诉我 你是怎样顶住那台车了吗

Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?

我肾上腺素狂飙

Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush.

很正常的 你上谷歌搜索一下

It's very common. You can Google it.

弗罗里达人

Floridians.

他们在杰克逊维尔

That's what's in Jacksonville.

你能走路带带眼吗

Can you at least watch where you walk?

对不起 我知道我一直很粗鲁 我以为这是最好的方式

Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time. I just think it's the best way.

贝拉 猜猜谁邀请我去舞会了

Bella! Guess who just asked me to prom.



Who?

我一直以为麦克会邀请你

Yeah, I actually totally thought that Mike was gonna ask you.

- 这样子不会尴尬吗 - 尴尬值为零

- It's not gonna be weird, though, right? - No. Zero weirdness.

- 你们在一起很配 - 真的 我就知道

- You guys are great together. - I know, right?

- 泰勒 - 恶心

- Tyler... - Gross.

贝拉 是条虫

Bella, look. It's a worm.

是条虫

It's a worm.

贝拉 我们不能做朋友

Bella, we shouldn't be friends.

你应该早就意识到

You really should've figured that out a little earlier.

为什么你就不让那台车撞死我

I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me

那样你就不用后悔了

and save yourself all this regret?

你觉得我后悔救了你

What, you think I regret saving you?

我看得出 我只是 不知道为什么

I can see that you do. I just... I don't know why.

你一无所知

You don't know anything.



Hi.

你要跟我们一起坐吗

Are you gonna be riding with us?

我们的车满座了

No, our bus is full.

你妈妈又打过来了

Your mom called. Again.

那是你的错

Well, that's your fault.

你不应该告诉她那场还差一点的意外 吃完了吗

You shouldn't have told her about the "almost" accident. You finished?

吃完了

Yeah.

这次你对了 她总是过分担心

Yeah, I suppose you're right. She always did know how to worry.

她跟以前不同了

She seems different.

她开心了很多

She seems happy.

菲尔应该是个挺好的男人

Phil sounds like an all right guy.

他是

Yeah, he is.

那好

All right.

你要戴手套 你要

No, you need the mitts. You need them.

为什么要跟我吵 你就是要戴

No, why do you keep arguing with me? You just need them.

- 你会得冻疮的 - 我也不知道

- You're gonna get frostbite! - I don't even know.



Yeah. Hey!

- 拉普什啊 宝贝 你加入吗 - 能告诉我什么意思吗

- La Push, baby. You in? - Should I know what that means?

奎鲁特保留区的拉普什海滩 我们打算明天去

La Push Beach down at the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow.

- 刚好有大浪来 - 我会的不只是上网冲浪哦

- Yeah, there's a big swell coming in. - And I don't just surf the Internet.

埃里克 你只能站起来一次 而且用的还是泡沫冲浪板

Eric, you stood up once, and it was a foam board.

还能看鲸鱼啊 一齐去吧

But there's whale watching, too. Come with us.

拉普什啊 宝贝 拉普什

La Push, baby. It's La Push.

好吧 你闭嘴我就去 好吗

Okay, I'll go if you stop saying that, okay?

说真的 很恶心

Seriously, dude. It's creepy, man.

- 什么 它就叫那名字 - 所以

- What? That's what it's called. - So...

食品艺术

Edible art?

贝拉

Bella.

谢谢

Thanks.

你忽冷忽热 这样会伤我感情

You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash.

我只是说我们不做朋友会更好

I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,

不是我不想跟你交朋友

not that I didn't wanna be.

什么意思

What does that mean?

意思是如果你聪明的话 就别惹我

It means if you were smart, you'd stay away from me.

好吧 那当作我不聪明

Okay, well, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart.

- 能告诉我真 - 不能

- Would you tell me the truth? - No, probably not.

我想听听你的理解

I'd rather hear your theories.

我想是

I have considered

辐射蜘蛛 超人原素

radioactive spiders and Kryptonite.

那是超级英雄漫画里面的东西 不是吗

That's all superhero stuff, right?

如果我不是英雄呢 如果我是坏蛋呢

What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?

你不是

You're not.

我看得出你想隐瞒

I can see what you're trying to put off,

我看得出你想疏离所有人

but I can see that it's just to keep people away from you.

你戴着副面具

It's a mask.

为何不一起去玩玩

Why don't we just hang out?

大家计划去海滩玩

Everybody's going to the beach.

来吧

Come.

来玩玩

I mean, have fun.

- 哪个海滩 - 拉普什

- Which beach? - La Push.

我不知道

I don't know.

我只是

I just...

那海滩有问题吗

Is there something wrong with that beach?

太拥挤了

It's just a little crowded.

- 太冷了 - 我换泳衣了 你还穿外套

- Hey, it's freezing. - I'm paddling out, Coates.

- 不知道来这里有什么意义 - 我们还开车过来

- I don't know if it's worth it anymore. - We drove all the way out here.

- 至少我换泳衣了 -

- I'm at least paddling out. - Yeah.

- 她说得对 - 你们都是些小屁孩

- She's right. - You guys are babies.

我一直想着埃里克邀请我去舞会

So, I keep thinking that Eric's gonna ask me to the prom,

但他没有

and then he just doesn't.

你应该邀请她

You should ask him.

掌握主动权 你是个坚强的独女性

Take control. You're a strong, independent woman.

- 我是吗 -

- I am? - Yes.

- 能帮忙拉链吗 -

- Hey, will you do me up? - Yeah.

- 贝拉 - 雅各布

- Bella! - Hi, Jacob.

- 大家 这是雅各布 - 你好吗

- Guys, this is Jacob. - Hey, guys. How you doing?

- -

- Hi. - Hi.

你干嘛 跟踪我吗

What are you, like, stalking me?

你们在我们的保留区 忘记了吗

You're on my rez, remember?

你要滑浪吗

Are you surfing?

- 绝对不要 - 谢谢

- Definitely not. - Thanks.

你们应该陪陪贝拉 她的约会泡汤了

You guys should keep Bella company. Her date bailed.

什么约会

What date?

她想约爱德华过来

She invited Edward.

- 只是礼貌上邀请一下 - 邀请他很好啊

- To be polite, that's it. - I think it's nice she invited him.

- 没人试过这么做 - 库伦就一怪胎

- Nobody ever does. - Yeah, 'Cause Cullen's a freak.

说对了

You got that right.

你们认识他

You guys know him?

库伦那伙人不会来这里的

The Cullens don't come here.

你朋友什么意思 库伦那伙人不会来这里

What did your friends mean about, you know, "The Cullens don't come here?"

你注意到了 是吗

You caught that, huh?

我不该对此说什么的

I'm not really supposed to say anything about it.

我能保守秘密

Hey, I can keep a secret.

就像一个古老的恐怖故事

Really, it's just like an old scary story.

我想知道

Well, I want to know.

你知道奎鲁特人的祖先是狼吗

Okay, did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?

什么 豺狼

What? Like, wolves?

- - 真的狼

- Yeah. - Like, real wolves?

那是部落的传说

Well, that's the legend of our tribe.



Okay.

那关库伦家族什么事

So what's the story about the Cullens?

他们的祖先是我们的敌对部落

Well, they're supposedly descended from this, like, enemy clan.

我曾祖父是部落首领 他发现库伦家族在我们的地盘狩猎

My great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land.

他们宣称自己异于常人

But they claimed to be something different,

所以我们和他们订下条约

so we made a treaty with them.

如果他们不踏进奎鲁特人的地盘

If they promised to stay off Quileute lands,

我们就不向白人揭发他们的秘密

then we wouldn't expose what they really were to the palefaces.

我以为他们才刚搬过来

I thought they just moved here.

可能是刚搬回来

Or just moved back.



Right.

那条蛇咬我的手 停下

It touched my hand. A snake! Stop!

那他们到底是什么

Well, what are they really?

只是个传说 贝拉

It's just a story, Bella.

来吧 我们走

Come on, let's go.

蛇啊 蛇啊

A snake! A snake!

My mama said I didn't know how to make a kitty meow

My mama said I didn't know how to make a kitty meow

你好

Hello?

吉罗德

Gerald?

吉罗德

Gerald?

你好

Hello.

外套不错哦

Nice jacket.

你是谁

Who are you?

总是问这些傻问题

It's always the same inane questions.

你是谁

"Who are you?"

你想怎样

"What do you want?"

你来这里干什么

"Why are you doing this?"

詹姆斯 别玩弄我们的大餐了

James, let's not play with our food.

奎鲁特传奇

Quileute Legends

奎鲁特传奇相关书籍结果

Book result for Quileutes Legends

地图

Map

他不会在这里的

He's not here.

每逢天气好 库伦家族就消失了

Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear.

什么 他们逃课了

What, do they just ditch?

库伦医生和他太太带他们出外了 徒步旅行 露营之类的

No, Dr. And Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff.

我试过叫我父母带我去 但他们不肯

I tried that out on my parents. Not even close.

我要埃里克一起去舞会

Guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric.

- 我邀请他 我掌握了主动权 - 我说过你会成功的

- I just asked him. I took control. - I told you that would happen.

你确定你要出城吗

Are you sure you have to go out of town?

一些家事

Oh, yeah, it's a little family thing.

我们去安吉利斯港购物

Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles

不然靓衫就被买♥♥光了

before all the good dresses get cleaned out.

安吉利斯港 我能一起去吗

Port Angeles? You mind if I come?

好啊 我要你给我意见

Yeah, I need your opinion.

- 我喜欢这件 - 很酷

- I like this one. - That's cool.

但我不喜欢露单肩的

But, like, I don't know about the one-shoulder thing.

- 我喜欢这件 - 我喜欢那些珠饰

- I like this one. - Yeah, I like the beading,

- 穿上它就不用戴珠宝了 - 杰西 你觉得怎样 淡紫色怎样

- and you wouldn't need jewelry. - Jess, what do you think? Lavender?

- 好看吗 颜色适合我吗 - 我喜欢

- Is that good? Is that my color? - I like it.

- 我也喜欢深玫瑰色那件

I liked that dusty rose one, too.

我喜欢这件 能让我显得丰满

Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good.

- -

- Hey. - Right?

好看

Nice.

- 天啊 - 真郁闷

- Oh, God. - That is uncomfortable.

恶心

That's disgusting.

贝拉 你觉得怎样

Bella, what do you think?



Yes?

很好看

That looks great.

我试穿了五件你都觉得好看

You said that about, like, the last five dresses, though.

我觉得全都很好看

I thought they were all pretty good.

你没什么兴致 是吗

You're not really into this, are you?

其实我想去书店看看

I actually really just want to go to this bookstore.

在餐厅等你们

I'll meet you guys at the restaurant?

- 你确定吗 - 一会见

- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in a minute.

- -

- Okay. - Okay.

她说得对 这件很好看

She's right, though. This looks awesome.

给你

There you go.

- 晚安 - 谢谢

- Have a good night. - Thank you.

- 今天在时装店看到你 - 你要跑去哪里

- Saw you in the dress store. - Hey, where you running to?

她在这里

There she is.

- 想怎样 - 她是我的

- What's up? - It's my girl.

- 你们好吗 - 看看我们找到什么

- How you guys doing? - Look who we just found.

小妞 你要去哪里

What's up, girl? Hey... Where you going?

- 你要去哪里 - 来跟我们喝杯东西

- Where are you going? - Come get a drink with us.

- 跟我们玩玩 - 来吧

- Yeah, you should hang out with us. - Come on.

很好玩的

It's fun.

- 有什么问题 - 她不大愿意哦

- What's the problem? - She doesn't like that, man.

- 你脸蛋挺不错的 - 别碰我

- You're pretty. - Don't touch me.

- 真可爱 - 说真的 一齐玩玩

- Cute. - Really, no. Seriously, you should.

别碰我

Don't touch me.

上车

Get in the car.

这样飞车很危险的

That was a very dangerous maneuver.

我要回去把他们的头扯掉

I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off.

不要

No, you shouldn't.

你不会明白他们脑子里的肮脏恶心思想

You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking.

那你知道

And you do?

不难猜出

It's not hard to guess.

你能说些别的吗 分散我的注意力 不然我会调头

Can you talk about something else? Distract me so I won't turn around.

你应该系上安全带

You should put your seatbelt on.

你应该系上安全带

You should put your seatbelt on.

- 我觉得沙拉挺好吃 - 对不起 我刚才

- I thought the salad was pretty good. - Hey, you guys, I'm sorry. I just...

你去了哪里 我们留了信息给你

Where were you? We left you messages.

我们在等你 但我们都饿了 所以

Yeah, we waited, but we were, like, starving, so we...

对不起 我占用了贝拉的晚餐时间

I'm sorry I kept Bella from dinner.

我遇上她 然后就一直聊

We just sort of ran into each other and got talking.

- -

- Yeah. - No.

我们完全理解 这很平常 是吗

No, we totally understand. I mean, that happens, right?

我们

Yeah, we were...

- 我们要走了 所以 - 那我们

- We were, yeah, we were just leaving. So... - Let's get this...

贝拉 如果你要

Bella, if you wanna...

我不能让贝拉饿着肚子

I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat.

你要不要

If you'd like.

我可以送你回家

I'll drive you home myself.

很体贴

That's so thoughtful.

真体贴

It's really thoughtful. Yeah.

我要吃点东西

Yeah. I should eat something.



Yeah.

- 那明天见 -

- Okay, so we'll see you tomorrow. - Okay, yeah.

- 再见 -

- See ya. - Okay.

一份蘑菇馄饨

All right, one mushroom ravioli.

- 谢谢 - 不客气

- Thanks. - Yeah, no problem.

你真的不吃东西吗

So are you sure there isn't anything I can get for you?

谢谢

No. No, thank you.

你可以随时叫我

Let me know.

你真的不吃吗

You're really not gonna eat?

我的食谱很特别

No, I'm on a special diet.

你得告诉我真

You gotta give me some answers.

不好

Yes, no.

得出结果是

To get to the other side.

1.77245

1.77245...

我不想知道圆周率的平方根是多少

I don't want to know what the square root of pi is.

你已经知道了

You knew that?

你怎么知道我在那里的

How did you know where I was?

我不知道

I didn't.

- - 什么

- All right. - What?

别走

Don't leave. I...

你在跟踪我吗

Did you follow me?



I...

我有保护你的欲望

I feel very protective of you.

所以你跟踪我

So you followed me.

我尝试跟你保持距离 除非你需要帮助

I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help,

然后我听到那些贱的思想

and then I heard what those low-lifes were thinking.

等等

Wait.

你说你听到他们的思想

You say you heard what they were thinking?

为什么

So what, you...

你懂读心术

You read minds?

我能读懂这餐厅里所有人的心

I can read every mind in this room.

但就读不懂你的

Apart from yours.

金钱

There's money, sex,

金钱

money,



sex,



cat.

而你 什么都没有

And then you, nothing.

令我很沮丧

It's very frustrating.

我有什么问题吗

Is there something wrong with me?

我告诉你我懂得读心

See, I tell you I can read minds,

而你认为你自己有问题

and you think there's something wrong with you.

怎么啦

What is it?

我已经没有力量离开你了

I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.

那就别离开

Then don't.

好了 我够暖了

Okay, I think I'm warm enough now.

你的手很冷

Your hand is so cold.



Whoa!

发生什么事了

What is going on?

我爸还在那里

My dad's still here.

你能停车吗

Can you pull in?

最边那台是我爸的车

That's my father's car on the end.

他来这里干什么

What is he doing here?

卡莱尔 发生什么事了

Carlisle, what's going on?

有人在附近的一条小艇上发现伟伦·霍杰

Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place.

- 我刚验尸了 - 他死了

- I just examined the body. - He died?

- 为什么 - 野兽袭击

- How? - Animal attack.

是杀死梅森郡的保安的那头野兽

Was it the same one that got that security guard down in Mason?

很有可能

Most likely.

- 那尽量不要离开小镇 - 贝拉 你应该进去看看

- Well, it's getting closer to town, then. - Bella, you should go inside.

伟伦是你的朋友

Waylon was your father's friend.



Okay.

一会见

I'll see you later.

- -

- Hey. - Hey.

爸爸 我很难过

Dad, I'm really sorry.

我认识他有30年了

I've known him going on 30 years.

别担心 我们会把凶手找出来

Don't worry, we're gonna find this thing.

还有

Meantime,

我要你带着这个

I want you to carry this with you.

- 如果你觉得 - 让你老爸安心一点

- I don't know if you... - It'll give your old man some peace of mind.



Okay.

我们回家吧

Let's go home.

冷血动物

Cold One.

冷血动物 - 吸血鬼

The Cold One: Apotamkin

埃及

EGYPT

埃及人 长生水

EGYPTIANS: The Immortal Drink

印度

INDIA

恒河瘟疫

SCOURGE OF THE GANGES

秘鲁

PERU

分尸魔

THE DEMON'S DISMEMBERMENT

不死

undead

速度

speed

力量

strength

皮肤冰冷

cold-skinned

永生

IMMORTAL

吸血鬼

drank blood

你的速度和力量超乎常人

You're impossibly fast and strong.

你的身体苍白冰冷

Your skin is pale white and ice-cold.

你的眼睛会变色

Your eyes change color.

有时 你说话的语气 好像你不属于这个时代

And sometimes you speak like you're from a different time.

你从来不吃不喝 你从不出现在有阳光的地方

You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight.

你多大了

How old are you?

17

Seventeen.

你停留在17岁多久了

How long have you been 17?

一会

A while.

我知道你是什么

I know what you are.

说出来

Say it.

大声说出来

Out loud.

说啊

Say it.

吸血鬼

Vampire.

你害怕吗

Are you afraid?



No.

那问我个最基本的问题

Then ask me the most basic question.

我们吃什么

What do we eat?

你不会伤害我的

You won't hurt me.

我们去哪里

Where are we going?

上山

Up the mountain.

云堤之外

Out of the cloud bank.

你要看看我在阳光下的模样

You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.

所以我们不出现在阳光下

This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight.

他们会知道我们与众不同

People would know we're different.

这个就是我

This is what I am.

像闪耀的钻石

It's like diamonds.

你很美

You're beautiful.



Beautiful?

这可是杀人狂的皮肤 贝拉

This is the skin of a killer, Bella.

我是个杀人狂

I'm a killer.

我不信

I don't believe that.

因为你相信谎言

That's because you believe the lie.

那只是掩饰

It's camouflage.

我是世上最危险的食肉兽

I'm the world's most dangerous predator.

我全身上下都在引诱你

Everything about me invites you in,

我的声音 我的脸孔 甚至是我的气味

my voice, my face, even my smell.

我引诱你才这么做的

As if I would need any of that.

好像你速度比我快似的

As if you could outrun me!

好像你能打赢我似的

As if you could fight me off.

我是个天生杀人狂

I'm designed to kill.

我不管

I don't care.

我杀过人的

I've killed people before.

没关系

It does not matter.

我想杀了你

I wanted to kill you.

对人类的鲜血 我从没有过这么大的欲望

I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.

我相信你

I trust you.



Don't.

我在这里 我相信你

I'm here. I trust you.

我的家庭跟其他同类不同

My family, we're different from others of our kind.

我们只会猎杀动物

We only hunt animals.

我们学会了怎样控制我们的欲望

We've learned to control our thirst.

但是你 你的气息

But it's you, your scent,

对我来说就好像是毒品

it's like a drug to me.

你就像我专有的海

You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

那初次见我时 你为什么那么讨厌我

Why did you hate me so much when we met?

不错

I did.

但却令我越想拥有你

Only for making me want you so badly.

我还不知道我能不能控制自己

I still don't know if I can control myself.

我知道你能的

I know you can.

我不能读懂你的心

I can't read your mind.

你要告诉我你的想法

You have to tell me what you're thinking.

现在我害怕了

Now I'm afraid.



Good.

我害怕的不是你

I'm not afraid of you.

我害怕失去你 我感觉你很快就会消失

I'm only afraid of losing you. I feel like you're gonna disappear.

你不知道我等了你多久

You don't know how long I've waited for you.

狮子爱上了羔羊

So the lion fell in love with the lamb.

多么愚蠢的羔羊

What a stupid lamb.

多么病态的受虐狂狮子

What a sick, masochistic lion.

有三件事我是肯定的

About three things I was absolutely positive.

第一

First,

爱德华是吸血鬼

Edward was a vampire.

第二

Second,

他体内的那部分

there was a part of him,

他对我鲜血的饥渴

and I didn't know how dominant that part might be,

不知道占据了他身体多少

That thirsted for my blood.

第三

And third,

我毫无无条件地 义无反顾地爱上了他

I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

蒙特卡洛 那就是舞会的主题

Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?

赌钱 礼服 还有007 邦德 詹姆斯·邦德

Gambling, tuxedos, and Bond, James Bond.

天啊

Oh, my God.

大家都盯着我们

You know, everybody's staring.

那家伙不算 他望一下而已

Not that guy. No, he just looked.

我已经破戒了

I'm breaking all the rules now anyway.

反正也要下地狱

Since I'm going to hell.

一个人一定要垂死

So, does a person have to be dying

才会变成你那样

to become like you?

是卡莱尔咬的

No, that's just Carlisle.

但他从来不强迫人家

He'd never do this to someone who had another choice.

你成为吸血鬼多久了

So, how long have you been like this?

1918年开始

Since 1918.

卡莱尔发现我将死于西班牙流感

That's when Carlisle found me dying of Spanish influenza.

是什么感觉

What was it like?

那毒液令人痛苦万分

The venom was excruciating.

但卡莱尔要承受更多的痛苦

But what Carlisle did was much harder.

我们之中没多少个有他那样的控制力

Not many of us have the restraint to do that.

不是咬一下就可以了吗

But didn't he just have to bite?

不是

Not exactly.

我们尝了人血后

When we taste

就一发不可收拾

human blood, a sort of frenzy begins,

几乎不可能停下来

and it's almost impossible to stop.

但卡莱尔成功了

But Carlisle did.

先是我 然后是他妻子埃斯米

First with me and then with his wife, Esme.

所以卡莱尔就是你不杀人的真正原因

So is Carlisle the real reason that you don't kill people?

不只是因为他

No, he's not the only reason.

我不想成为一头怪物

I don't want to be a monster.

我的家人自喻为素食主义者

My family, we think of ourselves as vegetarians, right,

因为我们只吸动物的血

'Cause we only survive on the blood of animals.

但那就像

But it's...

一个人一辈子只吃豆腐

It's like a human only living on tofu.

它能让你身体健康 但你永远也得不到满足

It keeps you strong, but you're never fully satisfied.

但吸你的血就大不一样了

It wouldn't be like drinking your blood, for instance.

伟伦是被其他吸血鬼杀的吗

Was it other vampires that killed Waylon?



Yeah.

外面也有其他吸血鬼 我们不时会遇上他们

There are others out there, and we run into them from time to time.

你家族其他成员 也像你那样懂读心术的吗

Can the rest of your family read people's minds like you can?

只有我会

No. That's just me.

但爱丽丝能预见未来

But Alice can see the future.

那我猜她知道我会来这里

I bet she saw me coming.

爱丽丝预见的未来是很主观的

Alice's visions are subjective.

未来往往是可以改变的

I mean, the future can always change.

你能像个人样吗 我有邻居在的

Could you act human? I mean, I've got neighbors.

明天我要带你去我家

I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow.

谢谢

Thanks.

- 见你的家人 -

- Wait, like, with your family? - Yeah.

如果他们不喜欢我呢

What if they don't like me?

你不是担心你要跟满屋子的吸血鬼在一起

So, you're worried not because you'll be in a house full of vampires,

而是担心他们不承认你

but because you think they won't approve of you?

这样也能逗你开心

I'm glad I amuse you.

怎么了

What is it?

麻烦来了

Complication.

明天来接你

I'll pick you up tomorrow.

过来探望你的车吗

Hey. Come to visit your truck?

看起来挺好 凹面修好了

Looks good. Got that dent out.

- - 其实我们是来看电视的

- Yeah. - Actually, we came to visit your flat-screen.

水手队本季第一场比赛

First Mariners game of the season.

雅各布又嚷着要见你

Plus Jacob here keeps bugging me about seeing you again.

好了 爸爸 谢了

Great, Dad. Thanks.

儿子 只是说实话嘛

Just keeping it real, son.

维生素R

Vitamin R.

谢谢 警长

Well done, Chief.

哈利家自的炸鱼

Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry.

好啊

Good man.

伟伦案件有进展吗

Any luck with that Waylon case?

我认为他不是被野兽杀的

Well, I don't think it was an animal that killed him.

我一直都不认为

Never thought it was.

在保留区有把话传出去了吗

So spread the word out at the rez, huh?

别让孩子走进树林里

Keep the kids out of the woods.

我会的

Will do.

不想再有任何人受到伤害

Don't want no one else getting hurt, do we?



Whoa.

太棒了

This is incredible.

这么宽敞明亮

It's so light and open, you know?

你想看到什么 棺材 地牢还是壕沟

What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?

没想到壕沟

No, not the moats.

没想到壕沟

Not the moats.

我们在这里不用遮遮掩掩

This is the one place we don't have to hide.

我告诉过他们别这么做

I told them not to do this.

在不粘锅里 加上一点橄榄油

You add a little bit of olive oil to a non-stick saute pan,

烧到七八成热

and you want to cook with the olive oil in medium-high heat.

把这个切成条 然后我们切这个

What I do, I cut this in strips, and then we gonna cut this...

- 她是意大利人 - 她叫贝拉

- Is she even Italian? - Her name is Bella.

我肯定不管什么她都会喜欢的

I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what.

闻一下那个气味

Get a whiff of that.

有人类来了

Here comes the human.

贝拉 我们在做意大利菜给你吃

Bella, we're making Italiano for you.

贝拉 这是埃斯米 一眼能就看出是我妈妈

Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes.

你给了我们第一次使用厨房的理由

You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.

你饿了吧

I hope you're hungry.

- 是啊 当然 - 她吃过了

- Yeah, absolutely. - She already ate.

太好了

Perfect.

因为我知道你们不吃

Yeah, it's just because I know that you guys don't eat...

当然 你考虑挺周到的

Of course. It's very considerate of you.

- 别理罗莎莉 我不管她的 -

- Just ignore Rosalie. I do. - Yeah.

我们就继续假装 她不会危害到我们

Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.

我不会对别人说的

I would never tell anybody anything.

她懂的

She knows that.

问题是你们俩公开在一起了 所以

Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so...

艾米特

Emmett.

她应该知道

No, she should know.

如果你们出了问题 整个家族都会被牵连

The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.

不好的话

Badly, as in...

我变成一顿大餐

I would become the meal.

贝拉

Hi, Bella.

我是爱丽丝

I'm Alice.

- -

- Hi. - Hi.

你闻上去的确不错

You do smell good.

爱丽丝 你要

Alice, what are you...

没事 我和贝拉会成为好朋友的

It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends.

对不起 贾斯珀刚刚开始吃素

Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian.

对他来说还有些困难

It's a little difficult for him.

很高兴见到你

It's a pleasure to meet you.

没事的 贾斯珀 你不会伤害她

It's okay, Jasper. You won't hurt her.

好了 我想带你去别的地方看一下

All right, I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house.

- - 待会见

- Okay. - Well, I'll see you soon.



Okay.

- 真可爱 - 我也觉得

- Cute! - I know.

我看进展得不错

I think that went well.

马上把这清理了

Clean this up. Now.

我觉得很奇怪 你呢

Was that as weird for you as it was for me?

我不知道

I don't know.

毕业帽

Graduation caps?

是的 一个内部笑话

Yeah. It's a private joke.

我们上过很多次学

We matriculate a lot.

有点惨

That's kind of miserable.

一直重复念高中

I mean, repeating high school over and over.

不错 但我们在一个地方装得越年轻

True, but the younger we start out in a new place,

我们就可以在那地方待越久

the longer we can stay there.

来这边

Come on.

这是我的房

Yeah, this is my room.

没有床

No bed?

我不

No, I don't...

我不睡觉

I don't sleep.

- 从不 - 完全不睡

- Ever? - No, not at all.

好吧

Okay.

你有好多唱片

Boy, you have so much music.

你都听什么

What are you listening to?

这是德布西的曲子

It's Debussy.

- 我不懂 -

- I don't know... - Yeah.

《月光女神》很不错

Claire De Lune is great.

- 什么 - 我不会跳舞

- What? - I can't dance.

没问题 我能带你

Well, I could always make you.

我可不怕你

I'm not scared of you.

你不该这么说

Well, you really shouldn't have said that.

你最好抓紧点 蜘蛛猴

You better hold on tight, spider monkey.

你相信我吗

Do you trust me?

理论上

In theory.

那么闭上眼睛

Then close your eyes.

怎么了

What?

这不是真的

This isn't real.

这种事情根本不存在

This kind of stuff just doesn't exist.

在我的世界里就存在

It does in my world.

停一下

Hold up.

是人的

It's human.

亚利桑那女 怎么样啊

Arizona. Yo, what's happening?

你和库伦一起

So you and Cullen, huh?

我不喜欢那样

That's... I don't like it.

我是说 我不明白

I mean, I don't know,

他看你的时候 好像想吃了你

he just looks at you like you're something to eat.

你的素菜 斯蒂芬妮

Here's your veggie plate, Stephenie.

对不起 我迟到了 在忙生物课作业

Hey, sorry I'm late. Biology project.

我给你点了菠菜沙拉 希望你喜欢

I ordered you the spinach salad. I hope that's okay.

下次你应该给你自己点一份

You should order one for yourself next time.

少吃点牛排

Cut back on the steak.

我像马儿一样健康

Hey, I'm as healthy as a horse.

说点什么吧 警官 大家都想知道

Say, Chief, boys want to know,

你们沿着奎茨河有什么发现

did you find anything down by Queets River today?

我们找到一个人的脚印

Yeah, we found a bare human footprint,

不管是谁的 看上去他向东面走了

but it looks like whoever that is, is headed east,

所以基萨普县的长官会着手调查

so Kitsap County sheriff is gonna take over from here.

- 好的 - 没事了

- Okay. - Okay?

我只是希望尽快抓住他

I just hope they catch him fast.

你的朋友好像在给你打信♥♥

Looks like your friends are flagging you.

你要去就去吧

It's okay if you wanna go join them.

我想早点回去休息

I'm just gonna turn in early anyway.

我也是

Me, too.

贝拉 星期五啦 出去玩吧

Bella, it's Friday night. Go out.

那个叫纽顿的孩子好像很喜欢你

Looks like the Newton boy's got a big smile for you.

他是个好人

Yeah, he's a good buddy.

镇上别的臭小子怎么样

What about any of these other yahoos in town?

有人对你感兴趣吗

Anybody interest you?

爸爸 我们要谈男孩的事情吗

Dad, we gonna talk about boys?

我想不用了

Yeah, I guess not.

我只是觉得常常丢下你一个人

I just feel like I leave you alone too much.

你应该和人多接触

You should be around people.

我不介意一个人

I don't really mind being alone.

我想这点上我跟爸爸挺像的

I guess I'm kind of like my dad in that way.

那棒球队怎么样

So, how's all the baseball stuff going?

菲尔在很努力地训练

Phil's working so hard.

你知道 正在春训

You know, spring training.

我们在找房 以便能长住

We're looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent.

你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 宝贝

You'd like Jacksonville, baby.



Yeah?

我喜欢上霍克斯了

I'm really liking Forks.

什么

What?

我越来越喜欢霍克斯了

Forks is growing on me.

是不是跟哪个男生有关

Could a guy have anything to do with that?



Well, yeah.

我就知道 告诉我吧 他是做什么的 运动员

I knew it. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie?

我猜他一定很聪明 是吗

I bet he's smart. Is he smart?

妈妈 下次再跟你说好吗

Mom, can I talk to you later?

我正在谈男孩呢 你没事吧

Come on, we gotta talk boys. Are you being safe?

你怎么进来的

How did you get in here?

从窗口

The window.

你经常那样子的吗

Do you do that a lot?

就是过去那几个月

Well, just the past couple of months.

我喜欢看你睡觉

I like watching you sleep.

令我神魂颠倒

It's kind of fascinating to me.

我一直想尝试一件事情

I always want to try one thing.

呆着别动

Just stay very still.

不要动

Don't move.

停下

Stop it!

对不起

I'm sorry.

我的意志力比我想象中要强

I'm stronger than I thought.

希望你能做到

Yeah. I wish I could say the same.

和你在一起时 我绝对不能失控

I can't ever lose control with you.

不要走

Hey, don't go.

- 再给你一罐 - 谢谢

- Hey, got you another one. - Thanks.

我和爱德华·库伦有约会

I have a date with Edward Cullen.

对你来说 他有点老了 不是吗

He's a little old for you, isn't he?



No.

他三年级 我也三年级

He's a junior. I'm a junior.

我以为你喜欢库伦他们的

I thought you liked the Cullens.

我以为你不喜欢这个镇上的男孩

I thought you didn't like any of the boys in town.

爱德华不住在镇上

Edward doesn't live in town.

严格地说

Technically.

他就在外面

He's right outside.

他在

He is?

他想正式见你一面

Yeah, he wanted to meet you, officially.

带他进来

All right. Bring him in.

你能友好一点吗

Could you be nice?

他对我很重要

He's important.

斯旺警官

Chief Swan.

我想正式自我介绍 我叫爱德华·库伦

I want to formally introduce myself. I'm Edward Cullen.

爱德华

Hi, Edward.

贝拉 今晚不会太晚回来

Bella won't be out too late tonight.

她只是和我家人去打棒球

She's just gonna play baseball with my family.

棒球

Baseball?

是的 就这个节目

Yes, sir, that's the plan.

贝拉要打棒球

Bella's gonna play baseball.

祝你好运

Well, good luck with that.

我会照顾她的 我保证

I'll take good care of her. I promise.



Hey.

胡椒喷雾还有吗

Still got that pepper spray?

有啊

Yeah, Dad.

吸血鬼什么时候开始喜欢棒球了

And since when do vampires like baseball?

这是美国人的消遣

Well, it's the American pastime,

雷雨就要来

and there's a thunderstorm coming.

我们唯一能玩的时候 你会知道原因的

It's the only time we can play. You'll see why.



Hey.

很高兴你来 我们需要一个裁判

Glad you're here. We need an umpire.

她觉得我们会作弊

She thinks we cheat.

我就知道你会作弊

I know you cheat.

- 你看到了就喊出来 贝拉 -

- Call them as you see them, Bella. - Okay.

开始了

It's time.

现在我知道为什么你们需要闪电了

Okay, now I see why you need the thunder.

本垒打 对吗

That's gotta be a home run, right?

爱德华的动作可快了

Edward's very fast.

Ooh baby don't you know I suffer?

Ooh, baby, don't you know I suffer?

Ooh baby I'm a fool for you

Ooh, baby, I'm a fool for you

回本垒 罗莎莉

Come home, Rosalie!

- 你出局了 - 出局

- You're out. - Out!

宝贝 别这样 只是场游戏

Babe, come on. It's just a game.

You set my soul alight

You set my soul alight

打得不错

Nice kitty.

Ooh

Ooh

You set my soul alight

You set my soul alight

Ooh

Ooh

You set my soul alight

You set my soul alight

Ooh

Ooh

You set my soul alight

You set my soul alight

你在干什么

What are you doing?

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

Super massive black hole

好个猴人

My monkey man.

停下

Stop!

他们正要离开 后来听到了我们的动静

They were leaving. Then they heard us.

- 我们走 - 太迟了

- Let's go. - It's too late.

把你的头发披下来

Get your hair down.

那有用吗 我在球场另一边都闻得到她的气味

Like that'll help. I can smell her from across the field.

我不该带你到这来 对不起

I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm so sorry.

- 怎么了 你要 - 别出声 站在我身后

- What? What are you... - Just be quiet and stand behind me.

我想这个球是你们的

I believe this belongs to you.

谢谢

Thank you.

我叫劳伦

I am Laurent.

这是维多利亚

And this is Victoria

和詹姆斯

and James.

我是卡莱尔 这是我的家人

I'm Carlisle. This is my family.

你好

Hello.

我担心你们的狩猎活动 给我们造成了一点麻烦

I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us.

我们道歉

Our apologies.

我不知道这片地方已经有主了

We didn't realize the territory had been claimed.

我们在附近享有永久居留权

Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby.

真的

Really?

我们不会惹麻烦了

Well, we won't be a problem anymore.

我们只是路过

We were just passing through.

人类追踪我们 但是我们把他们引到东面去了

The humans were tracking us, but we led them east.

你们应该安全了

You should be safe.

太好了

Excellent.

那么

So,

你们要不要加三个选手

could you use three more players?

不就是场游戏嘛

Come on. Just one game.

当然好了

Sure. Why not?

有些人正要走 你们可以替他们

A few of us were leaving. You could take their place.

我们先击球

We'll bat first.

我能投出漂亮的曲线球

I'm the one with the wicked curveball.

我想我们能应付

Well, I think we can handle that.

我们倒要看看

We shall see.

你带了份点心来

You brought a snack.

人类

A human?

这个女孩和我们一起的

The girl is with us.

你们最好离开

I think it best if you leave.

我知道游戏结束了

I can see the game is over.

我们这就走

We'll go now.

詹姆斯

James.

带贝拉离开这里

Get Bella out of here.



Go.

我知道了 我没事

Okay, I've got it! I've got it! I'm all right!

怎么了 他现在要追杀我

What, now he's coming after me?

听我说 詹姆斯 是追踪猎手 他最喜欢捕猎

Listen to me. James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession.

我读了他的想法 我在球场上的反应刺了他

I read his mind. My reaction on the field set him off.

我令他觉得这是他生平最刺的游戏

I just made this his most exciting game ever.

- 他从不罢手 - 我们现在怎么办

- He's never gonna stop. - What should we do?

我们只能杀了他 把他撕碎 烧成灰烬

We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces.

- 我们去哪 - 离开霍克斯

- Where we going? - Away from Forks.

- 我们要坐船去温哥华 - 我现在要回家

- We'll get a ferry to Vancouver. - I have to go home. Now.

- 你要带我回家 - 你不能回家

- You have to take me home. - You can't go home.

他会追踪你的气味 你家是他的第一目标

He's just gonna trace your scent there. It's the first place he's gonna look.

- 但是我爸爸在那 我们 - 没关系

- But my dad is there. We... - It doesn't matter!

有关系 他会因为我们而被杀害

Yes, it does! He could get killed because of us!

就让我带你先离开这 好吗

Just let me get you out of here first, all right?

他是我爸爸 我们要回去

It's my dad! We have to go back!

我们能想出办法 把那追踪猎手引开

We'll figure a way to lead the tracker away somehow.

我不知道怎样 但是我们得想办法

I don't know. But we have to do something.

- 爱德华 我说过别理我 - 贝拉 别这样

- Edward, I said leave me alone. - Bella, don't do this, please.

一切都完了 出去

It's over! Get out!

嗨嗨嗨嗨

Hey, hey, hey, hey.

贝拉 怎么了

Bella? What's going on?

我要离开这里 我要走了

I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now.



Hey.

贝拉

Bella?

我要跟他说什么

What am I gonna say to him?

我不能伤害他

I can't hurt him.

- 贝拉 发生了什么 - 你一定要

- Bella, what's going on? - You just have to.

我去卡车上

I'll be down at the truck.

他伤害你了吗

Did he hurt you?



No.

跟你分手了还是怎样

Break up with you or something?

我甩了他

No, I broke up with him.

我以为你喜欢他

I thought you liked him.

是的 所以我才要走

Yeah, that's why I have to leave.

我不想这样 我要回家了

I don't want this. I have to go home.

回家 你的

Home? Your...

你妈都不在凤

Your mom's not even in Phoenix.

她会回家的 我会在路上给他打电

She'll come home. I'll call her from the road.

你不用马上就开车回家

You're not gonna drive home right now.

你先睡一觉 早上你还想走的话

You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning,

- 我会送你去机场的 - 我就要去

- I'll take you to the airport. - No. I want to drive.

那样我有更多时间思考

It'll give me more time to think.

如果我累了 我保证会去旅馆休息的

I mean, if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel. I promise.

听着 贝拉 我知道跟我一起住很无趣

Look, Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around,

但是我能改 我们可以一起做很多事

but I can change that. We can do more stuff together.

像是什么

Like what?

看电视上的棒球赛

Like watch baseball on the flat-screen?

每天晚上一起吃饭 牛排和水果馅饼

Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler?

爸爸 那是你 不是我

Dad, that's you. That's not me.

贝拉 别这样 我只是

Bella, come on, I just...

我只是想你留下

I just got you back.

但你知道吗 如果我现在不走

Yeah, and, you know, if I don't get out now,

我就会像妈妈一样困在这里

then I'm just gonna be stuck here like Mom.

会原谅你的

Your father's gonna forgive you.

让我来开吧

Why don't you let me drive?

他不会的

He won't.

你应该看看他的神情

You should've seen his face.

我跟他说了我妈走的时候

I told him the same thing that my mom told him

跟他说的那些话

when she was leaving him.

这是让他放你走的唯一办法

It's the only way he'd let you go.

现在不用担心他了 他很安全 追踪猎手跟着我们

Just don't worry about him now. He's safe. The tracker's following us.

- 天哪 - 是艾米特

- Oh, God. - It's just Emmett.

爱丽丝的车就跟在我们后面

Alice is in the car behind us.

等等

Wait.

他来警告我们提防詹姆斯

He came to warn us about James.

这不是我要挑衅 我已经厌倦了他的游戏

This isn't my fight, and I've grown tired of his games,

但是他有超凡出众的能力 绝对致命

but he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal.

300年来我从没见过像他那样的人

I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years.

那个女人 维多利亚 不要低估她

And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her.

我曾经和同类战斗过

I've had to fight our kind before.

- 要杀死他们不简单 - 但不是不可能的

- They're not easy to kill. - But not impossible.

我们把他们撕成碎片 烧成灰烬

We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces.

我不喜欢杀害其他生物的想法

I don't relish the thought of killing another creature,

即使是嗜血成性的詹姆斯

even a sadistic one like James.

- 要是他先杀了我们中的一个呢 - 我要带贝拉向南逃

- What if he kills one of us first? - I'm gonna run Bella south.

你能把猎手引开吗

Can you lead the tracker away from here?

不行 爱德华 詹姆斯知道你不会离开贝拉的

No, Edward. James knows you would never leave Bella.

- 他会跟着你 - 我和贝拉一起走

- He'll follow you. - I'll go with Bella.

我和贾斯珀开车带她南下

Jasper and I will drive her south.

我保证她的安全 爱德华

I'll keep her safe, Edward.

- 你能保证你自己吗 -

- Can you keep your thoughts to yourself? - Yes.

罗莎莉 埃斯米

Rosalie, Esme,

你们能穿上这个吗 追踪者会跟着贝拉的气味

could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?

凭什么 她是我什么人

Why? What is she to me?

罗莎莉 贝拉和爱德华在一起的

Rosalie, Bella is with Edward.

她现在是这个家的一员

She's part of this family now,

我们要保护我们的家人

and we protect our family.

如果

Oh, God. If anything...

如果

What if...

如果有什么事情发生 我会向上帝发誓

If anything happens, I swear to God...

不会有事的

Nothing's gonna happen.

我们有七个人 他们只有两个

There's seven of us, and there's two of them,

事情一结束 我就会回来接你

and when everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you.



Yeah.

贝拉 现在起 你就是我的生命

Bella, you are my life now.

妈妈 还是我

Hey, Mom. It's me again.

你的电是挂了还是怎么的

You must have let your phone die or something.

我不在霍克斯了 但是一切都好 晚点我会跟你解释的

I'm not in Forks, but everything's okay, and I'll explain it later.

罗莎莉 在树上蹭一下

Rosalie, mark the tree.

好了

That's good.

怎么了 你看到了什么

What is it? What do you see?

他发现了

He's figured it out.

追踪者 他刚刚改了路线

The tracker, he just changed course.

- 他要去哪里 爱丽丝 - 很多镜子

- Where will it take him, Alice? - Mirrors.

一个房间的镜子

A room full of mirrors.

爱德华说视像不总是对的

Edward said the visions weren't always certain.

她能看到人们正在走的那条道

She sees the course people are on while they're on it.

如果他们改变了想法 视像就变了

If they change their minds, the vision changes.

那么追踪者正要去的地方

Okay, so the course that the tracker's on now

是一个芭蕾舞蹈房

is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?

- 你去过这里 - 我小时候在那里上课

- You've been here? - I took lessons as a kid.

那个学校有个那样的拱顶

The school I went to had an arch just like that.

你的学校在凤

Was your school here in Phoenix?

是的

Yeah.

- 爱德华 你还好吗 - 我们跟丢了追踪者

- Edward, are you okay? - We've lost the tracker.

那个女的还在这附近

The woman's still in the area.

罗莎莉和埃斯米回霍克斯保护你

Rosalie and Esme are going back to Forks to protect your father.

我来接你 然后我们单独去别的地方

I'm coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone.

别的人去继续找

And the others will keep hunting.

我无论如何要保护你的安全

I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.

妈妈 我很高兴你收到了我的信息

Hey, Mom, I'm glad you got my message.

你在家做什么

What are you doing home?

贝拉 贝拉你在什么地方

Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?

- 别激动 我很好 - 贝拉 贝拉

- Calm down, everything's fine. - Bella? Bella?

我晚点会跟你解释的

I'll explain everything later.

妈妈 你在吗

Mom, are you there?

霍克斯高中不怎么保护学生的隐私

Forks High School doesn't protect its students' privacy very well.

维多利亚轻易地找到了你以前的住址

It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address.

你家的房子不错

It's a nice house you have here.

我准备等你来

I was prepared to wait for you,

但是你妈妈回来了 她接到了你的电她很担心你

but then Mom came home after she received a very worried call from your dad,

一切都进行得很顺利

and it all worked out quite well.

等等 等等

Wait, wait...

不要碰她 不要

Don't touch her! Don't...

- 你还可以救她 - 不要

- You can still save her. - Don't!

但是你要离开你的朋友

But you're gonna have to get away from your friends.

- 你能办到吗 - 我去哪里找你

- Can you handle that? - Where should I meet you?

你以前的芭蕾舞教室 怎么样

How about your old ballet studio?

如果让我知道你带了什么人一起的话

And I'll know if you bring anyone along.

你可怜的妈妈就要为这错误付出代价

Poor Mommy would pay the price for that mistake.

我从未多想我会怎样死去

I'd never given much thought to how I would die.

但为心爱的人而死 似乎是个不错的方式

But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.

我不后悔当初的决定 尽管我现在直面死亡

I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face-to-face with death.

我也因此遇到了爱德华

They also brought me to Edward.

贝拉 贝拉 贝拉 你在哪里

Bella? Bella? Bella, where are you?

- 妈妈 - 贝拉

- Mom? - Bella?

- 妈妈 - 你在这里

- Mom? - There you are.

你在这里做什么

What are you doing in here?

大家都欺负我

YOUNG Everyone makes fun of me.

你的舞跳得很好

Come on, you're a wonderful dancer.

妈妈 我不行

Mom, I suck.

你行的

You do not suck.

我最喜欢那一段

That's my favorite part.

你是倔强的孩子 对吗

You were a stubborn child, weren't you?

- 她不在这 - 不在

- She's not even here. - No.

对不起

Sorry.

你知道吗 你把事情变得太容易了

You know, but you really made it too easy.

那么我们多找点乐子

So to make things more entertaining,

我要拍一部我们的电影

I'm gonna make a little film of our time together.

这是我从你家里借来的 希望你别介意

I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind.



Good.

现在

And

开始

action.

那会伤了爱德华幼小的心灵

That'll break Edward's little heart.

爱德华和这事无关

You have... Edward has nothing to do with this!

但是肯定的

But he does.

他的愤怒会让游戏更加有趣

His rage will make for more interesting sport

远比他对你没用的保护有乐趣

than his feeble attempt to protect you.

我们继续

And let's continue.

太美了 很有视觉冲击力

Beautiful. Very visually dynamic.

我选了个好舞台

I chose my stage well.

真不幸 他没有勇气改变你

It's too bad he didn't have the strength to turn you.

只能让你做一个脆弱渺小的人类

Instead, he kept you this fragile little human.

真是太残忍

It's cruel, really.

告诉爱德华有多痛

Tell Edward how much it hurts.

叫他报仇 告诉他

Tell him to avenge you. Tell him!

- 爱德华 不要 - 告诉他 告诉他

- No, Edward, don't! - Tell him! Tell him!

你孤身一人 因为你比别人都快

You're alone 'Cause you're faster than the others.

但是不够强

But not stronger.

足够杀死你

I'm strong enough to kill you.

对不起

I'm sorry.

贝拉 贝拉 没事了

Bella, Bella, it's okay.

孩子 够了

Son. Enough.

记住你是谁

Remember who you are.

贝拉 贝拉 你没事的

Bella, you're okay.

贝拉需要你

Bella needs you.

没事的

It's okay.

天哪

Oh, God.

卡莱尔 她的血

Carlisle? Her blood.

- 你的兄弟会处理他的 - 我抓住他了

- Your brothers will take care of him. - I got him.

- 卡莱尔 - 点火

- Carlisle! - Start the fire.

把地板拿来

Get the floorboards.

- 爱丽丝 - 爱丽丝

- Alice! - Alice, go.

她的股动脉裂开了 大量失血

Her femoral artery's been severed. She's losing too much blood.

我的头要烧起来了

No, no, my head is burning!

是毒液

It's the venom.

你要做一个决定 你可以改变她

You have to make a choice. You could let the change happen.



No.



No.

- 会那样子的 爱德华 我看到了 - 不必非得那么做吧

- It's gonna happen, Edward. I've seen it. - It doesn't have to be that way.

她还在流血 爱丽丝 给我止血带 你的皮带

She's still hemorrhaging. Alice, make me a tourniquet. Your belt.

卡莱尔 我还有别的选择吗

Carlisle, what's my other option?

绑在我手上

Tie it above my hands.

卡莱尔

Carlisle!



Go.

- 我们可以把毒液吸出来 - 你知道我停不下来

- We could try to suck the venom out. - You know I won't be able to stop.

用你的意志停下来

Then find the will to stop.

做决定吧

But choose.

她没剩多少时间了

She only has minutes left.

我会让它过去的 贝拉

I'm gonna make it go away, Bella.

我会让它过去的

I'm gonna make it go away.

爱德华 她的血干净了 你会杀死她的

Edward, stop. Her blood is clean. You're killing her.

爱德华

Edward.



Stop.



Stop.

靠你的意志

Find the will.

死亡是如此安详 从容

Death is peaceful, easy.

生活却更加艰辛

Life is harder.

贝拉

Bella?

宝贝

Baby?

贝拉

Bella.

- 妈妈 -

- Mom? - Hey.

他在哪

Where is he?

在哪

Where's...

爱德华在哪

Where's Edward?

他睡着了

He's asleep.

他一直都没离开

He never leaves.

爸去餐厅了

And your dad, he's down at the cafeteria.

发生了什么

What happened?

你摔下去的时候 伤到了腿

Well, when you fell, you broke your leg,

流了很多血

and you lost a lot of blood.

你都不记得 是吗

You don't remember any of this, do you?

爱德华和他爸爸一起过来

Edward came down with his dad

想劝你回霍克斯

to try to convince you to come back to Forks.

所以你去他们住的旅馆 后来你就失足跌到

So you went over to their hotel, then you tripped,

你从两段楼梯上摔下来

and you fell down two flights of stairs.

摔过一扇窗

Went through a window.

挺像我的作风

Yeah, that sounds like me.

宝贝 对不起

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.

是菲尔

It's Phil.

他很担心你

He's so worried about you.

你在发短

You're texting.

是啊 终于会了

Finally, yeah.

我让他呆在佛罗里达

I told him to stay down in Florida.

宝贝 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔的 那里每天阳光灿烂

Honey, you are gonna love Jacksonville. It's sunny every day,

我们找到了最好的房 你会有自己的浴室

and we found the cutest little house, and you've got your own bathroom.

妈妈 我还是想住在霍克斯

Mom, I still want to live in Forks.

什么

What?

我想住在霍克斯

I want to live in Forks.

我们再说吧

Well, okay, but we'll talk about it.

可以麻烦你叫爸爸来吗

Do you mind getting Dad?

我想跟他道歉

I have to talk to him. Apologize.

好的 宝贝 我叫他来

Okay, baby. I'll go get him.

- 我叫护士来 好吗 -

- And I'll go get a nurse, okay? - Okay.

发生了什么

So what happened?

詹姆斯去哪了

Where's James?

我们把他处理了

We took care of it.

那个女的 维多利亚 她逃了

And the woman, Victoria, she ran off.

我活着是因为你

I'm alive because of you.

因为我你才躺在这里

No, you're in here because of me.

最坏的是

The worst part of it was that

我以为我没法停下

I thought I wasn't gonna be able to stop.

你停下了

You did stop.

贝拉 你得去杰克逊维尔 那样我才不会伤害你

Bella, you gotta go to Jacksonville so I can't hurt you anymore.

什么

What?

你是

Are you... No!



No!

我不知道你是 怎么

I don't even know what you're... How...

你在说什么 你要我走 我不能

What are you talking about? You want me to go away? I can't...

我不走 我不要离开你

No, I can't... I can't just leave you...

我知道

I know.

我们不能分开

We can't be apart.

你不能离开我

You can't leave me.

我在这

I'm here.

只是不要

Okay, just don't...

你不能对我说那样的话 永远不能

You just can't say stuff like that to me. Ever.

我还能去哪里

Where else am I gonna go?

爱丽丝 借我的这套衣服

Alice lent me the dress.

这个绑腿的

The cast is...

你太美了

You're perfect.

我会照顾她的 斯旺警长

I'll take care of her, Chief Swan.

我好像听过这句话

I've heard that before.

那个 贝拉

All right, Bells.

我在你包里放了一瓶新的胡椒喷雾

I put a new can of pepper spray in your bag.

爸爸

Dad.

还有

And...

你很漂亮

Well, you look beautiful.

谢谢

Thanks.

再见

See you.

我马上回来

Hey. I'll be right back.

- 贝拉 - 雅各布

- Bella. - Jacob.



Hey.

- 漂亮 - 你也是

- Nice. - You, too.

你是来闯入舞会的吗 你有带女伴来吗

Are you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?



No.

我爸爸付我钱跟你讲话

My dad paid me to come talk to you.

20

Twenty bucks.

要说什么

Let's hear it.

不要生气 好吗

Just don't get mad, okay?

他希望你和你男朋友分手

He wants you to break up with your boyfriend.

这是他说的 要加引号

It's just, he said, quote,

我们会关照你

"We'll be watching you."

- 好吧 跟他说谢谢了 -

- Okay, well, tell him, "Thanks." - Okay.

- 还有让他付清钱 - 我来帮你

- And to pay up. - Okay. Let me help you.

雅各布

Jacob.

我来就可以了

I'll take it from here.

我们以后再见 贝拉

Guess I'll see you around, Bella.



All right.

我让你一个人呆两分钟 狼就来了

I leave you alone for two minutes, and the wolves descend.

- 我不敢相信你让我这样 - 笑一下

- I can't believe you're making me do this. - Just smile.

今天晚上灯光闪闪

Tonight! Lightning Strikes!

不要孤身一人来

Don't go stay tonight!

你不如杀了我

Wow. You are really trying to kill me.

春季舞会是个重要的仪式 我不想你错过任何事情

The prom is an important rite of passage. I didn't want you to miss anything.



Oh.

贝拉

Bella, hey!

- 你要过去吗 -

- Do you want to go? - Yeah.

可以吗

Shall we?

当真

You're serious?

为什么不

Why not.

Wide on my plastic toys

Wide on my plastic toys

Then when the cops closed the fair

Then when the cops closed the fair

I cut my long baby hair

I cut my long baby hair

Stole me a dog-eared map

Stole me a dog-eared map

你在跳舞

See, you're dancing.

舞会上

At prom.

Have I found you

Have I found you

Flightless bird

Flightless bird

Jealous

Jealous

Weeping

Weeping

爱德华 你为什么要救我

Edward, why did you save me?

如果你让毒液扩散

If you just let the venom spread,

我现在就和你一样了

I could be like you by now.

你不知道你在说什么

You don't know what you're saying.

- 你不想这样 - 我想要你

- You don't want this. - I want you.

永远

Always.

我不想结束你的生活

I'm not gonna end your life for you.

我已近在死亡的过程中了

I'm dying already.

每一秒 都更接近死亡

Every second, I get closer.

变老

Older.

事情本来就应该这样

That's the way it's supposed to be.

爱丽丝 说他看到我像你一样

Alice said that she saw me like you.

- 我听到她说了 - 她的视像会变化

- I heard her. - Her visions change.

根据人们的决定

Yeah, based on what people decide.

我决定了

I've decided.

你梦寐以求

So that's what you dream about.

成为一头怪物

Becoming a monster.

我想和你永远在一起

I dream about being with you forever.

永远

Forever?

你现在准备好了吗

And you're ready right now?

是的

Yes.

Bleeding or lost you

Bleeding or lost you

American mouth

American mouth

Big pill

Big pill

和我度过一个漫长而快乐的一生 这样还不够吗

Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?



Yeah.

就现在

For now.

今晚没有人会放弃

No one will surrender tonight,

但是我不会屈服

but I won't give in.

我清楚我要什么

I know what I want.

Have I found you

Have I found you

Flightless bird

Flightless bird

Grounded

Grounded

Bleeding or lost you

Bleeding or lost you

American mouth

American mouth

How come I end up where I started

How come I end up where I started

How come I end up where I went wrong

How come I end up where I went wrong

Won't take my eyes off the ball again

Won't take my eyes off the ball again

You reel me out then you cut the string

You reel me out then you cut the string

How come I end up where I started

How come I end up where I started

How come I end up where I went wrong

How come I end up where I went wrong

Won't take my eyes off the ball again

Won't take my eyes off the ball again

First you reel me out and then you cut the string

First you reel me out and then you cut the string

You used to be all right

You used to be all right

What happened?

What happened?

Did the cat get your tongue

Did the cat get your tongue

Did your string come undone

Did your string come undone

One by one

One by one

One by one

One by one

It comes to us all

It comes to us all

It's as soft as your pillow

It's as soft as your pillow

I dreamed I was missing

I dreamed I was missing

You were so scared

You were so scared

But no one would listen

But no one would listen

'Cause no one else cared

'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming

After my dreaming

I woke with this fear

I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

When I'm done here?

So if you're asking me

So if you're asking me

I want you to know

I want you to know

When my time comes

When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done

Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed

Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me

Don't resent me

And when you're feeling empty

And when you're feeling empty

Keep me in your memory

Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Forgetting all the hurt inside

Forgetting all the hurt inside

You've learned to hide so well

You've learned to hide so well

Pretending someone else can come

Pretending someone else can come

And save me from myself

And save me from myself

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are

When my time comes

When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done

Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed

Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me

Don't resent me

And when you're feeling empty

And when you're feeling empty

Keep me in your memory

Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest

Forgetting all the hurt inside

Forgetting all the hurt inside

You've learned to hide so well

You've learned to hide so well

Pretending someone else can come

Pretending someone else can come

And save me from myself

And save me from myself

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are

How can I decide what's right

How can I decide what's right

When you're clouding up my mind

When you're clouding up my mind

I can't win your losing fight

I can't win your losing fight

All the time

All the time

How can I ever own what's mine

How can I ever own what's mine

When you're always taking sides

When you're always taking sides

But you won't take away my pride

But you won't take away my pride

No not this time

No, not this time

No not this time

No, not this time

How did we get here?

How did we get here?

When I used to know you so well

When I used to know you so well

But how did we get here?

But how did we get here?

I think I know

I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes

The truth is hiding in your eyes

And its hanging on your tongue

And its hanging on your tongue

Just boiling in my blood

Just boiling in my blood

But you think that I can't see

But you think that I can't see

What kind of man that you are

What kind of man that you are

If you're a man at all

If you're a man at all

Well I will figure this one out on my own

Well, I will figure this one out on my own

I'm screaming I love you so

I'm screaming I love you so

My thoughts you can't decode

My thoughts you can't decode

How did we get here?

How did we get here?

When I used to know you so well

When I used to know you so well

Yeah But how did we get here?

Yeah But how did we get here?

Well I think I know how

Well, I think I know how

Do you see what we've done

Do you see what we've done

We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here?

How did we get here?

When I used to know you so well

When I used to know you so well

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah, yeah, yeah

How did we get here?

How did we get here?

When I used to know you so well

When I used to know you so well

I think I know

I think I know

There is something I see in you

There is something I see in you

It might kill me

It might kill me

I want it to be true

I want it to be true

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服