聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 《黑暗阴影(2012)》完整中英文对照剧本

《黑暗阴影(2012)》完整中英文对照剧本

时间:2021-01-07 21:46:40    下载该word文档

1760年 利物浦

一年后

柯林斯港

欧洲中世纪传说中的魔鬼

黑暗阴影

闲人止步

缅因州 位于美国东北部新英格兰地区

魔王 《失乐园》中描写的堕落天使

梦魔 在男子睡觉时与之交♥媾♥的女妖

美国兄妹组合乐队卡朋特在1973年发行的歌♥曲 世界之巅

柯林斯罐头公♥司♥

酒吧港 位于缅因州的海港小镇

波士顿 美国东北部新英格兰地区最大城市

北美洲纽芬兰岛东南岸外大西洋上的浅滩 以大渔场闻名

大浅滩位于纽芬兰东南大西洋上 以大鱼场闻名

安琪海湾水产品

柯林斯港 安琪海湾水产品经理安琪莉可·布沙尔

支付巴纳巴斯·柯林斯的支票 175万美元

阿斯摩蒂尔斯 犹太教传说中的恶魔

救护车

休克摇滚之王

招聘家教

常言道 血浓于水

It is said that blood is thicker than water.

它是生命的意义

It is what defines us.

是命运的羁绊 是世代的诅咒

Binds us. Curses us.

来吧 亲爱的 我们走

Come, my love. Let's go.

来啊 巴纳巴斯

Come, Barnabas.

对有些人来说 血缘便是荣华富贵 养尊处优

For some, blood means a life of wealth and privilege.

而对另一些人 则意味着终身奴役

For others, a life of servitude.

安琪莉可 我告诉你多少遍了

Angelique, how many times

不要盯着他看

do I have to tell you not to stare at him?

要记得自己的身份

Remember your place.

当我还是个孩子的时候

When I was but a boy

父亲带着我们去

my father took us to the

新大♥陆♥开辟了柯林斯家族王朝

New World to expand the Collins family empire.

我们将英国工业引进缅因州的荒野

We brought English industry to the wilds of Maine

做起了渔业生意

and built a fishing business

规模之大在美国史无前例

the likes of which America had never seen.

一个人应当为自己建立的业绩而自豪

A man should take pride in what he builds.

但是记住 巴纳巴斯

But remember, Barnabas,

家族才是唯一真实的财富

family is the only real wealth. Hm?

随着家族业务的壮大

As our business grew,

柯林斯港的小镇也日益繁盛

the town of Collinsport grew with it

我们便决定在此落地生根

and we decided to put down permanent roots.

之后的15年我们建立起了心爱的家园

We spent the next 15 years building our beloved home:

柯林庄园

Collinwood.

但我们家族的成功不是任何人都能分享的

But not everyone shared in our family's success.

对我说"我爱你 安琪莉可 我要你"

Let me hear you say "I love you, Angelique. I want you."

安琪莉可...

Angelique...

很抱歉 亲爱的,

I am sorry, my dear,

那样的话就是骗你

but you would be hearing a lie.

高贵权势卑贱去

Make the high and mighty low

傲慢自大下地来

Arrogant creatures, down you go

我很确信父母的离世不是意外

Convinced my parents' death was no accident

继而便痴迷于黑魔法和古老咒语

I became obsessed with dark magic and ancient curses.

"看哪 在地狱之门上方

"Lo! Above the gates of hell

他发现了一行字

he found a single letter.

撒旦真名昭然天下

A letter proclaiming Satan's true name.

靡菲斯特"

Mephistopheles."

可即便那时 在我幽怨的心深处

But even then, in the depths of my grief,

黑暗并未完全将我吞噬

not all was darkness.

因为我找到了一生挚爱

For I had found my one true love.

答应我 我们要永远在一起

Promise we'll be together forever.

苍天在上 乔塞特

God as my witness, Josette,

我发誓今生永不分离

I swear it.

万万没有想到的是 我所负的仆人

Of all the servants I could have spurned,

所伤的那颗心

all the hearts I could have broken,

竟有着不可告人的秘密

I got the one with the secret.

我惹了女巫

I got the witch.

若他做别选

If he doth another choose

借其心眼开

To lend his heart an eye

魔法稍显力

Then magic shall the slighted use

他爱终

So all he loves will

消殆

Die

受了安琪莉可的诅咒

Caught in Angelique's spell,

我心爱的乔塞特无助地向着寡妇崖游荡

my beloved Josette wandered helplessly towards Widow's Hill

在那里无数绝望的灵魂一跃而下 粉身碎骨

where many a despondent soul had leapt to their death.

乔塞特

Josette!

乔塞特

Josette.

救救我

Help me.

乔塞特

Josette!

你都做了什么

What have you done?!

安琪莉可诅咒我变成了吸血鬼

Angelique had cursed me to be a vampire

让我永生永世饱受痛苦的煎熬

so that my suffering would never end.

这就是那怪物

There's the monster.

安琪莉可认定了无法再得到我

Resolved that I would never belong to her,

她召集了全镇的人对付我

Angelique turned the townspeople against me

将我打入黑暗 独自经受痛苦的摧残

and condemned me to suffer my anguish alone in the dark

放我出去

Let me out!

永不得超生

for all time.

我说 放我出去

Let me out, I say!

放了我

Release me!

招聘家庭女教师 需常驻缅因州家庭

你好 我叫麦琪·伊

Hello. My name is Maggie Ev--

不列颠哥伦比亚省维多利亚 冬季运动

你好 我叫维多利亚·温特斯

Hello. My name is Victoria Winters.

请叫我维姬

Please, call me Vicky.

你打哪儿来 维罗妮卡

So where are you from, Veronica?

纽约 我叫维多利亚

New York. And it's Victoria.

"我叫维多利亚" 我真喜欢这丫头

"And it's Victoria." I love this chick, man.

纽约这地方不错吧

New York's a trip, huh?

是吧

I guess.

你呢

What about you?

纽约女孩儿怎么来这乡村小地

What brings a New York girl out to the sticks?

来看望老朋友

An old friend.

-小心点 -祝你今天愉快

- Be cool. - Have a nice day.

后会有期

Catch you later.

慢走啊 维罗妮卡

Take it easy, Veronica.

你好 我是维多利亚·温特斯

Hello. I'm Victoria Winters.

恭喜你

Congratulations.

我是来见斯托达德女士的 应征家教

I'm here to see Ms. Stoddard about the governess position.

对哦 正等你呢

Oh, yeah. Been expecting you.

进来吧

Come on.

抱歉没去车站接你

Sorry I didn't grab you down at the station.

该死的货车最近出了点毛病

Damn wagon's been acting up.

伊丽莎白小姐都不愿花点钱去修修

Miss Elizabeth won't spend the money to get her fixed.

这真漂亮

It's beautiful.

满是灰尘的朽屋罢了

A bitch to dust is what it is.

当初这地方是为容纳一百个佣人设计的

This place was designed for a staff of a hundred.

现在这就我一人

Now they got a staff of me.

我和约翰逊夫人

Me and Mrs. Johnson.

她就跟无底的水桶一样无用了

She's about as useful as a bucket without a bottom.

不过 不是每家每户都这样气派的

Still, not every family has a house like this.

整个镇还以此命名

Or a whole town named after them.

何出此言

Come again?

柯林斯 "柯林斯港"

Collins. "Collinsport."

从没想到过

Never got that.

那是谁

Who's that?

可能是巴纳比

Barnaby, maybe.

反正名字里有个"巴恩"

Something with a "Barn" In it.

很久以前是个很了不起的人物

One of the real important ones from way back.

那时候他们还家财万贯 衣食无忧

Back when they were rich, rich people.

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas.

他名叫巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

His name was Barnabas Collins.

他是这个家族的骄傲

And he was the finest man this family ever knew.

欢迎来到柯林庄园

Welcome to Collinwood.

那些辉煌只属于过去了

You'll have to imagine us on a better day.

这屋子里大约有200个房♥间

The house has some 200 rooms,

多数关上不用了以节能取暖

most closed off to save on heating.

我们甚至都不去老的耳房♥了

We don't even go in the old wing anymore.

请坐

Sit.

毕竟这只住了7个人

There are only seven of us, after all.

我女儿卡洛琳和我

My daughter, Carolyn, and I.

我弟弟罗杰和他儿子大卫

My brother, Roger, and his son, David.

还有你见过的威利

Willie, who you've met.

约翰逊夫人和霍夫曼医生

Mrs. Johnson and Dr. Hoffman

我猜她依然喝得酩酊大醉 正蒙头大睡呢

who I suspect is sleeping off one of her legendary hangovers.

不介意的话能问下

And where is David's mother,

大卫妈妈在哪儿吗

if you don't mind my asking?

劳拉在大卫5岁的时候

Laura was lost at sea

葬身大海

when David was 5.

他无法接受母亲的过世

He's had a rather difficult time accepting her passing.

我就请来了霍夫曼医生 给他治疗了一个月

I brought Dr. Hoffman here to work with him for a month.

而那是三年前的事了

That was three years ago.

若你不介意 我想问几个

There are just a few questions, if you don't mind

申请上没提到的问题

that were not on the application.

请讲

Of course.

你对总统有何看法

How do you feel about the president?

没见过

Never met him.

对战争呢

The war?

我不看电视

I don't watch television.

你觉得男女应该平等

Do you think the sexes should be equal?

天哪 当然不应该

Heavens, no.

不然男人就无法无天了

Men would become unmanageable.

我想我们会相处得很愉快 温特斯小姐

I think we'll get along just fine, Ms. Winters.

维姬 请叫我维姬

Vicky. Please, call me Vicky.

卡洛琳

Carolyn.

卡洛琳 这位是温特斯小姐

Carolyn, this is Ms. Winters.

你是纽约来的

You're from New York?

没错

I am.

曼哈顿长什么样

What's Manhattan like?

我16岁后要搬去那住

I'm going to live there when I'm 1 6.

卡洛琳还妄想着我会允许她这么做

Carolyn has a fantasy that I'm going to allow this.

我妈还妄想着我不会违背她意志离家出走

And Mother has a fantasy I won't run away if she doesn't.

你是来照顾那个疯子的吧

So you're here to babysit the loony.

我不是跟你说过别用那个词吗

What have I told you about using that word?

我是来教大卫的

I'm here to teach David.

祝你好运

Good luck.

之前没人熬得过一个星期

None of the others have made it past a week.

温特斯小姐

Ms. Winters.

请叫我维姬

Please, call me Vicky.

快点快点 威利 我饿死了

Chop-chop, Willie, I'm starving.

千万别又是干巴巴的炖肉

And God help me if it's another bone-dry pot roast--

这是谁

Who's this?

温特斯小姐 这是我弟弟 罗杰

Ms. Winters, this is my brother, Roger.

罗杰 温特斯小姐是大卫的新家教

Roger, Ms. Winters is to be David's new governess.

请叫我维姬

Please, call me Vicky.

很高兴见到你

It's nice to meet you.

是啊 是啊 很高兴见到你

Yeah. Yeah. Nice to meet you.

你是个骗子

You're a liar.

我从一个人的面相就能看出来

I can tell, you know. Just from a person's face.

你脸上透露出

Yours says:

"我外表甜美纯真 但有着不能说的秘密

"I might look sweet and innocent, but I have secrets.

这秘密足以让你们

Secrets that'll make the hairs

不寒而栗"

on your arms stand straight up."

别烦她 朱莉娅

Leave her be, Julia.

你就是那位医生啊

You're the doctor.

是的 你就是那个"保姆" 她就是那个"婊♥子♥"

Yeah. And you're "The nanny," And she's "The bitch."

要是我们总给每人都贴上标签

How do you ever expect us girls to advance

还怎么指望我们女人有所进步

if we keep reducing each other to labels?

维姬 你来自哪

So, Vicky, where'd you c--?

卡洛琳 请关掉那噪音好吗

Carolyn! Will you please turn that noise down?

大卫 这是维姬

David, this is Vicky.

他是你的新家教

She's going to be your new governess.

你搅了我的局

You ruined it!

我本来想吓吓她

I was gonna scare her.

妈的 我不是让你别在衬单上戳洞吗

Damn it. What have I told you about cutting holes in the sheets?

那可是埃及棉

Those are Egyptian cotton.

我本来想吓唬你

I was gonna scare you.

你害怕吗

Were you scared?

吓呆了

Terrified beyond belief.

你没必要因为他是傻子

You don't have to be nice

就对他那么好

to him just because he's nuts, you know.

卡洛琳...

Carolyn....

卡洛琳自♥慰♥ 还像猫一样叫♥春♥

Carolyn touches herself. She makes noises like a kitten.

-大卫 -你这个小杂种

- David. - You little shit.

卡洛琳 够了 你俩都住口

Carolyn. Enough, both of you.

恕我多问 你们家是做什么生意的

If I may, what is the family business?

海产品 温特斯小姐

Seafood, Ms. Winters.

我们在镇上有家很大的罐头厂

We had a large cannery in town.

我们还有几艘渔船

We still own a few fishing boats.

旧得生锈的船 都没人愿意租

Rusty old boats that no one will hire.

大卫妈妈就在其中一条船的底下

And David's mother's at the bottom with one of them.

卡洛琳 回你的房♥间去

Carolyn, go to your room.

这屋里的每个人都围着他转

Everybody in this house tiptoes around him,

没人照顾我的感受

but no one cares how I feel!

她没有死

She didn't die.

-她不会死的 -够了 大卫

- She can't. - Enough, David.

是的 大卫相信他妈妈能够

Yes, David believes his mother has some kind of

周而复始地永生

cyclical immortality.

其实挺有意思的

Fascinating, really.

我能感觉到她的存在

I feel her.

她还跟我说话

She talks to me.

经常说

All the time.

我认为鬼魂不过是人们

I think ghosts are just people

进入到和我们稍有不同的异度空间

who've moved into a slightly different dimension than ours.

我觉得有的人就是拥有

And I think some people just

很强的灵力能够感应到他们

have antennas strong enough to pick them up.

事实上还有科学证据证明--

There's actually scientific evidence to support--

谢谢你 温特斯小姐

Thank you, Ms. Winters.

大卫 你吓到我了

David, you startled me.

是为万圣节做准备吗

Getting ready for Halloween?

他要来了

He's coming.

我们挖到了什么东西

We hit something.

把它挖出来

Let's dig it out.

快下来

Get down here.

这是什么玩意儿

What the hell is this?

难道是煤气总管

Think it's a gas main?

这不该有煤气管道啊

Not supposed to be any out here.

这玩笑开大了 给我拿把断线钳来

You've gotta be shitting me. Grab me some bolt cutters.

天哪

Jesus!

快跑

Run!

真的很抱歉

I am terribly sorry.

你不知道我有多饥渴

You cannot imagine how thirsty I am.

靡菲斯特

Mephistopheles.

给我现身 撒旦

Show yourself, Satan!

不要用这诡异的光戏弄我

Mock me not with your strange luminance!

好奇特的地形

Curious terrain.

这是什么

What is this?

幽灵逼近

Some specter approaches.

是恶魔之眼

It is the eyes of the devil himself,

来带我入地狱的审判

come to drag me to my judgment.

来吧 路西法

Have at me, Lucifer.

我的灵魂任由你处置

My soul is prepared!

混♥蛋♥

Asshole!

我心爱的柯林庄园

My beloved Collinwood.

他们把你变成什么样了

What have they done to you?

我要狂喝豪饮 听天由命

I'll keep on drinking and trust my luck

你好啊 小南瓜

Hi, pumpkin.

别害怕 酒鬼

Fear me not, drunkard.

我不会伤害你

You shall not be harmed

只要你如实回答我的问题

so long as you tell me all that I need to know.

这就是你要的答案

Well, here's all you need to know.

看着我 废物

See me, derelict.

看着我的眼睛

Look into my eyes

将你最深处的想法传输给我

and deliver me your innermost thoughts.

醒醒

Awaken.

好样的

Well done.

现在 告诉我 柯林斯家族

Now, tell me, the Collins family,

可有后裔

do they endure?

有 有四个呢

A-yuh. There's four of them.

谢天谢地

Thank heaven.

请问 这是几月份

Pray, what month is it?

十月 所以才会长南瓜啊

October. That's why there's pumpkins.

-今夕是何年 -1972年

- What is the year? - '72.

等等 是71年

Wait. '71 .

不对 就是1972年

A-yuh, 1 972.

1972年

1972?

听好了 未来人

Hear me, future-dweller.

你将成为我忠实的仆人

You shall be my loyal servant

直到我还你自♥由♥

until such time as I release you.

那先干点啥 主人

So, what first, master?

你要帮我清洗身体 无赖

You will cleanse me, miscreant.

然后带我去见

And then you will take me

你提到的柯林斯后裔

to these living Collinses you speak of.

遵命

Okay.

你见过如此气势恢宏的建筑吗

Have you ever seen such majesty?

每天都见啊

Every day.

欧洲的典雅和美洲的大气

The perfect marriage of European elegance

浑然天成

and American enterprise.

世上绝无仅有的

Nine of the finest craftsmen

9位巧匠

the world will ever know

倾尽心血汗水乃至生命

lost digit, limb and life

雕琢这些富丽堂皇的柱子

in the process of carving these glorious pillars.

我敢保证 他们都心甘情愿为此牺牲

And they all considered it worth the sacrifice, I assure you.

这繁复无比 精美绝伦的宏伟吊灯

The opulence and complexity of this magnificent chandelier

只有在贵族皇宫方能窥见

should only be found in the palaces of nobility.

这壁炉

The fireplace

完全是用来自弗洛伦撒最精致的卡拉拉

sculpted entirely of the most exquisite Carrara marble

大理石雕琢而成

from Firenze, Italia,

每个结合点都有一颗珍珠

each joint containing a single pearl.

你是喝醉了还是咋了

Are you stoned or something?

他们试图石化我 亲爱的

They tried stoning me, my dear.

可没成功

It did not work.

什么时候开始

When did they start

允许夜间风流女子进家门了

allowing women of the night on estate grounds?

卡洛琳

Carolyn.

-看 -对了

- Look. - Ah, yes.

真不可思议 不是吗

Uncanny, is it not?

我花那么长时间摆姿势也值了

Worth every hour I spent posing.

请原谅 我的名字是巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

Forgive me. My name is Barnabas Collins.

我是大卫·柯林斯

I'm David Collins.

-我们是 -亲戚

- Are we--? - Related?

可以说是远亲

Distantly, you might say.

很高兴认识你 大卫少爷

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Master David.

孩子们

Children!

别靠近那个人

Get away from that man.

他说他是巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

He says his name is Barnabas Collins.

我很确定他说我是妓♥女♥

And I'm pretty sure he called me a hooker.

可以了 卡洛琳

That'll do, Carolyn.

请借一步说话

A word, please.

若这是什么耍人的鬼把戏

If this is some kind of a joke,

那么游戏结束了

consider it played.

若你是为钱而来

If it's money you're after,

恐怕你听信了不实流言

I'm afraid you've been misinformed.

可不管你是谁 你

But whoever you are, you're

不能再靠近孩子们半步 明白了吗

not to look at those children again. Am I clear?

女士 你对家族的忠诚

Your devotion to family

令人敬畏

is admirable, madam.

你的猜忌

And your suspicion

也可以理解

understandable.

陌生人来访

A stranger arrives

口口声声说是远亲

claiming to be a distant relation.

的确要推敲其动机

The question of motive is to be expected.

作为柯林斯后裔

As a Collins

你一定知道

surely you are aware of

笼罩着家族的无尽黑暗吧

the darkness that has long plagued our family.

你是说家族诅咒

You mean our curse.

女巫 鬼魂 吸血鬼

Witches, ghosts and vampires.

神秘事件

Myths.

我猜你和之前的许多人一样

And like so many before you

是来帮我们降妖除魔的吧

I suppose you're here to rid us of them.

从中收取报酬

For a price, of course.

-我能证明我与他们不同 -如何证明

- I can prove that I am different. - Oh?

首先 我不是为钱而来

Firstly, I do not come seeking money.

而是来造福你们的

Rather, to provide it.

第二

Secondly,

我对这座建筑了如指掌

I know the body of this mansion as well as I know my own.

每一个角落

Every nook,

每一处转角

every corner,

每一个秘密

every secret!

那是我放饰品的地方

That's where I keep my macramé.

暴殄天物

A disgraceful misuse.

领教了

Impressive.

但是很多老房♥子都有暗门

But there are plenty of old houses with hidden doors.

我希望你能说出第三点

I hope you have a "Thirdly."

确实

Indeed.

告诉我

Tell me

关于巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

what do you know

你知道些什么

of Barnabas Collins?

其实只是些传说

Just legends, really.

他很自信也很强壮

He was confident and strong.

受人钦佩

Admired by all.

但他相信我们家族受到诅咒

But he believed our family was cursed

父母被杀害后 他就疯了

and when his parents were killed, he went mad.

四处宣称

Went around insisting

一个女巫把他变成了吸血鬼

that a witch had turned him into a vampire.

他怎么死的

And what is known of his death?

不知道

Nothing.

想象不出

Not that I can think of.

那是因为 夫人

That, madam

他没有死

is because he never died.

我就是巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

I am Barnabas Collins.

就是说你是...

That means you're...

吸血鬼 是的 夫人

A vampire, madam. Yes.

万分遗憾 确实如此

And most regrettably so.

但更重要的是

But more importantly,

我是柯林斯家族的一员

I am a Collins.

我以荣誉担♥保♥

And I give you my word of honor:

你和这屋里的任何人

Neither you nor any under this roof

都不必恐惧我这受诅咒的天性

need fear my cursed nature.

我父亲在密道和暗室方面极有天赋

My father had quite a flair for secret passages and rooms.

小时候

As a boy,

我曾逐一探寻过它们

I took it upon myself to discover each one.

但是这间

But this one

这间一直是我的最爱

This one was always my favorite.

家族才是唯一真实的财富

"Family is the only real wealth,"

他总是这么说

He would often remark.

尽管 显然

Though clearly

他也不排斥其他财富

he was not opposed to other kinds.

哦 我的天

Oh, my God.

这么多年来

We've been sitting on

我们一直躺在这些财宝上面

top of a fortune all these years.

我想留下

I mean to stay.

我想重新成为家族的一员

I mean to be a part of this family again.

有一个条件

On one condition.

请讲

Yes.

答应我 这些

Promise me that this,

所有一切

all of this,

都将成为我们的秘密

will remain our secret.

一言为定

So be it.

同伴

Partners.

欢迎回家 巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

Welcome home, Barnabas Collins.

我被一只

I was awakened

铁齿黄龙惊醒

by a yellow dragon with iron teeth.

看到一个巨大的字母M

Confronted by a giant letter M

发出的光芒堪比千百灯笼

with the luminance of a thousand lanterns.

他不会永远说下去吧

He's not staying with us forever, is he?

我喜欢他

I like him.

是啊 我相信

Yes, well, I'm sure

英格兰跟我们有很多不同

things are very different in England.

那么 巴纳巴斯

So, Barnabas,

你在家里做什么生意

what sort of business are you in back home?

柯林斯家族一直做渔业生意

The Collins family has always been in the fishing business.

经过两个世纪的考虑

But after two centuries of consideration

我决定将自己的全部精力投入到

I have decided to devote the entirety of my energies

家族中

to family.

他是想说 感觉像两个世纪

He means it seemed like two centuries.

早上好

Morning.

这家伙是谁

Who the hell is this?

霍夫曼医生,

Dr. Hoffman,

这是我们的远房♥亲戚

this is our distant relative,

巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

Barnabas Collins.

三世

The Third.

巴纳巴斯·柯林斯三世从英格兰来

Barnabas Collins III is going to stay with us

准备住在这里

from England.

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas?

这是朱莉娅·霍夫曼医生

Dr. Julia Hoffman.

上帝

My God.

一个女医生

A woman doctor.

这是个什么时代啊

What an age this is.

他在开玩笑吧

Is he for real?

我觉得他是长途旅行太累了

I think he's just tired from his long trip.

我知道你们生活窘迫

I see that you have grown desperate enough

家族中最珍贵的银器都被变卖♥♥了

to sell off the prized family silverware.

你怎么知道

How could you tell?

这些都是高仿品

These are exact replicas.

如果这个叉子是银制

Had this fork been real silver

只要轻轻一碰

my hand would have burst into flames

我的手指就会燃起火焰

upon its slightest touch.

是啊 你说过

Yes, you mentioned

你有严重金属过敏

you have a terrible metal allergy.

总之 渔业生意目前奄奄一息

Anyway, the fishing business is all but gone.

庄园也快成废墟了

The manor is nearly in ruins.

好了 我回来了

Well, I have returned.

很快 我们的财富也将回归

And in short order, so shall our fortunes.

祝你好运

Good luck.

缅因州大部分渔船的生意

Angie has deals with

是安琪在处理

most of the boats in Maine.

-安琪 -安琪海湾

- Angie? - Angelbay.

他们占据了东海岸的所有港口

They've taken just about every port on the East Coast.

那么我的工作就由此展开

Then that is where my work begins.

有你们的祝福

And with your blessing

我会让家族事业重现往日辉煌

I shall restore the family business to its former glory.

乔塞特

Josette.

这是维姬

That's Vicky.

她相信鬼魂 跟我一样

She believes in ghosts, like me.

你好

Hi.

幸会

Enchanted.

你当然不会让他们叫你维姬

Surely you do not let them call you "Vicky."

像维多利亚这般美妙的名字

A name like Victoria is so beautiful

我实在无法忍♥受将其减少任何一个音节

I could not bear to part with a single syllable of it.

是啊

Yeah, well

可能你呆的那个地方长着摇钱树

money might grow on trees where you're from

但我们这儿要赚钱可不容易

but it's a little harder to come by here.

别为我的方法担忧

Do not concern yourself with my methods.

我想尽快见到工厂

I should like to see the factory immediately.

备马需要多久

How soon can the horses be ready?

我们没有马

We don't have horses.

我们有辆雪佛兰

We have a Chevy.

安琪 祝你今天开心

Hey, Angie, have a great day!

早上好 安琪

Morning, Angie!

你好 安琪

Hi, Angie!

早上好

Morning!

一个封口机冒烟了

One of the seamers blew a clutch.

恢复生产需要两个小时

It'll be two hours before it's back online.

给你一个小时

Make it an hour.

这里要开始严格监工

And start cracking the whip out here.

今天所有人看起来动作慢了一半

Everybody looks like they're moving at half speed today.

跟你说实话 我觉得

Tell you the truth, I think they're

他们是被昨晚的事吓到了

a little spooked about what happened last night.

什么意思

What do you mean?

你没听说吗

Didn't you hear?

今天早上9号♥公路边的树林里

They found 11 workers

发现了11个死去的工人

dead in the woods off Route 9 this morning.

意外总会发生

Well, accidents happen.

那不是意外

It wasn't an accident.

某个疯子割断了他们的脖子

Some maniac ripped their throats out.

9号♥公路边哪里

Where off Route 9?

好啦

All right!

你敲前20下的时候我就听到了

I heard you the first 20 times.

把你♥他♥妈♥的裤衩

Keep your damn panties

-穿上 -我尽量

- on. - I'll do my best.

跟巴纳巴斯·柯林斯说句话 谢谢

A word with Barnabas Collins, please.

哦 他在... 谁

Oh, he's... Who?

我想你知道是谁

Oh, I think you know who.

乌黑头发 外表英俊

Black hair, handsome features.

衣着怪异 沾满鲜血

Strange clothes covered in fresh blood.

天哪

My,

我们让这个地方进了地狱 是吗

we've let this place go to hell, haven't we?

正是属于它的地方

Right where it belongs.

你一定是卡洛琳

You must be Carolyn.

你像一只饿虎

You're like a hungry tiger

我们都成长为多么迷人的尤物了

We're growing into quite the fetching creature.

安琪莉可

Angelique.

伊丽莎白

Elizabeth.

你看起来不错

You're looking well.

是什么令我们有此荣幸

And to what do we owe the pleasure?

我代表镇议会到这里

I'm here on behalf of the town council

欢迎新访客来到柯林斯港

to welcome our new visitor to Collinsport.

恐怕他现在在睡觉

He's asleep, I'm afraid.

大白天 多奇怪啊

During the day? How odd.

那地狱般的噪音是什么

What was that infernal banging?

巴纳巴斯 我们有客人了

Barnabas, we have a guest.

抱歉 夫人 我刚起床

My apologies, madam. I have just arisen.

你一定觉得我是个胆小鬼 女士...

You must think me a fright. Miss...?

你好 巴纳巴斯

Hello, Barnabas.

我是安琪·布沙尔

My name is Angie Bouchard.

是啊

So it is.

你知道我想把你怎么样吗

Do you know what I would very much like to do with you?

我只能想像

I can only imagine.

我很想跟你在会客厅里说句话

I would very much like to have a word in the drawing room.

如果你允许的话 伊丽莎白

With your permission, Elizabeth.

可以吗

Would you excuse us?

你竟胆敢玷污我的庄园

How dare you defile my manor

你这肮脏的...

with your noxious...?

真的是你

It's really you.

你竟胆敢把你邪恶的嘴唇放在我嘴上

How dare you place your wicked lips upon me?

我记得这地方以前没这么压抑

I remember this place being less depressing.

我还记得我们两个有过很多快乐

I also remember the two of us having a lot of fun.

在这儿

Here

还有

and

这儿

here.

你知道你令我所经受的折磨吗

Have you any idea what you put me through?

你杀害我爱的女人

You killed the woman I love

将我变为这样丑恶的怪物

and cursed me to be this hideous creature.

巴纳巴斯 忘掉吧

Barnabas, get over it.

把我锁在盒子里200年

Locked in a box for 200 years!

别那么夸张 只有196年

Don't exaggerate, it was only 196.

万劫不复

It was an eternity.

我应该让你也感受一下巫术

I shall have you tried for witchcraft

再被烧死在柱子上

and burnt at the stake.

可怜的宝贝巴纳巴斯

Poor, sweet Barnabas.

你睡觉的时候很多事都变了

Things have changed while you were taking your little nap.

我的安琪海湾现在已经取代柯林斯港

My Angelbay is Collinsport now.

所以你就是那个

So you are the one who has

让柯林斯家族事业走向深渊的人

sent the Collins family business into the abyss.

他们爱我

They love me here.

我是他们的小水塘里唯一一条大鱼

I'm the only big fish left in their little pond.

真的吗

Is that so?

柯林斯港的民众

And do the good people of

知道他们敬爱的安琪

Collinsport know that their beloved Angie

是魔王的妓♥女♥吗

is a whore of Beelzebub?

你真以为会有人相信你说的话

Do you really think anyone would believe a word you said?

200年来我一直是这个社区的

I've been an upstanding member of this community

模范成员

for 200 years

只是用了不同的身份

in one form or another.

你的名字可能改变

Your name may have changed,

但你始终是撒旦的梦魔

but you remain the Succubus of Satan.

魔鬼的娼妓 下流的...

Harlot of the devil. Vulgar...

柯林斯港的人们现在都是我的崇拜者

The people of Collinsport are my worshippers now.

对他们来说

And to them

你只是个怕见阳光的陌生人

you're just a stranger who's afraid of the sun.

欢迎重回阴影

Welcome back to the shadows,

巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

Barnabas Collins.

我很想你

I've missed you.

安琪海湾

Angelbay.

厚颜无♥耻♥的名号♥

The very audacity of the name

招来我内心深处的唾弃

summons vomit into the recesses of my mouth.

我一直觉得安琪有些怪怪的

I always knew there was something off about Angie.

但她是女巫

But a witch?

确实

Indeed.

而且是一个

But a witch

对我怀有无法释怀的仇恨的女巫

with an impenetrable hatred of me.

仇恨

Hate?

不 如果她只是恨你

No, if she merely hated you,

她会杀了你

she would've killed you.

诅咒需要做出牺牲

A curse takes devotion.

为什么我必须独自品尝

Why must I alone

家族树上结出的诅咒腐♥败♥之果

bear the rotten fruit of our cursed family tree?

我的父母 被夺走

My parents, taken.

我的真爱 被夺走

My true love, taken.

你做了什么

And what did you do?

我试图从悬崖上跳下自杀

I attempted to throw myself from a cliff.

悲惨地 徒劳无功

Tragically, to no avail.

接着

And then

我变成了吸血鬼

I became a vampire

开始杀害无辜的居民

and started to kill innocent townspeople.

是的

Yes,

但你还是保全了家族的事业

but you also kept the family business afloat

保持庄园不分崩离析

and tried to keep the manor from falling apart.



Yes.

是的 确实是的 对吗

Yes, I did, didn't I?

你抗争了 巴纳巴斯

You fought on, Barnabas.

你以疯狂而悲惨的方式抗争了

In your own crazy and miserable way, you fought on

直到他们将你拖入

until they had to drag you away

上锁的铁箱子里

and lock you in an iron box

使你无法抗争

to keep you from fighting.

上帝 你是对的

My God, you're right.

你抗争 因为这是你的本性

You fought on because it's in your blood.

是我们的本性 夫人

In our blood, madam.

现在你有机会重新开始抗争

And now you have a chance to fight again.

我应当抗争

And fight I shall.

这种感情萦绕着我

Such a feeling's coming over me

很多事情上我心存疑虑

There is wonder in most everything I see

没有云的天空

Not a cloud in the sky,

阳光照在我的眼中

got the sun in my eyes

如果一切如梦 我也不会惊恐

And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

我对于世界的美好幻想

Everything I want the world to be

都能特别为我而实现

Is now coming true especially for me

原因明了

And the reason is clear,

因为这里有你

it's because you are here

在你身边便与天堂无异

You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

站在世界之巅俯瞰众生

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation

心中明白

And the only explanation I can find

只要你在身边就能看到爱

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

你的爱令我站在世界之巅

Your love's put me at the top of the world

风中已有我的故事

Something in the wind has learned my name

它说世界已经变得不同

And it's telling me that things are not the same

绿叶枝头摇 清风迎面飘

In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze

这种感觉多美妙

There'a pleasing sense of happiness for me

在我心中只有一个愿望

There is only one wish on my mind

时间流逝希望我会找到

When this day is through I hope that I will find

明天对我们来说仍是一样

That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me

有你在此 我会心想事成

All I need will be mine if you are here

站在世界之巅俯瞰众生

I’m on the top of the world looking down on creation

这是什么巫术

What sorcery is this?

现身吧 小歌♥女

Reveal yourself, tiny songstress!

只要你在身边就能看到爱

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

你的爱令我站在世界之巅

Your love's put me at the top of the world

站在世界之巅俯瞰众生

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation

心中明白

And the only explanation I can find

只要你在身边就能看到爱

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

你的爱令我站在世界之巅

Your love's put me at the top of the world

站在世界之巅俯瞰众生

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation

心中明白

And the only explanation I can find

只要你在身边就能看到爱

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

你的爱令我站在世界之巅

Your love’s put me at the top of the world

你想要渔夫

You want fishermen,

就得先去找塞拉斯·克拉尼

you gotta get Silas Clarney first.

从酒吧港到波士顿

He's got the ear of every captain

都有他的眼线

from Bar Harbor to Boston.

他们叫他大浅滩的教父

They call him the "Godfather of the Grand Banks."

打扰了 克拉尼船长

Excuse me. Captain Clarney?

克拉尼船长

Captain Clarney,

这位是巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

I'd like you to meet Barnabas Collins.

柯林斯

Collins?

为什么柯林斯家的人要跟我说话

And why does a Collins want to talk to me?

向你提供合同

To offer you a contract.

我已经签了合同

I have a contract

跟安琪海湾

with Angelbay.

如果我告诉你我能给你更好的呢

And if I told you I could offer you a better one?

那么 柯林斯先生

Then, Mr. Collins,

我会告诉你 做你的美梦去吧

I would tell you to take a long walk off a short pier.

在我们这行里有样东西叫做忠诚

There is such a thing as loyalty in our line of work.

我知道

I see.

克拉尼先生

Mr. Clarney,

你已经对为安琪海湾工作感到厌烦了

you have grown rather weary of working for Angelbay.

事实上 你宁愿将灵魂卖♥♥给撒旦

In fact, you would rather sell your soul to Satan

也不愿再卖♥♥一条鱼给安琪莉可·布沙尔

than sell another fish to Angelique Bouchard.

明白了吗

Do you understand?



I

明白了

understand.

很好

Very good.

现在

Now

你是否愿意帮忙介绍一些

if you would be so kind as to introduce me

你手下的船长给我

to some of your fellow captains?

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas?

你盯着卡洛琳的房♥间看什么

Why are you staring into Carolyn's room?

那是什么

What is that thing?

是盏灯

It's a lamp.

看起来像一个血脉喷张的罐子

It looks like a pulsating blood urn.

我觉得你该来我办公室坐坐了

I think it's time I showed you my office,

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas.

你知道精神病医师是干什么的吗

Do you know what a psychiatrist is?

很遗憾 我对这个词很陌生

Regrettably, the word is foreign to me.

我可否假设它是一种美式佳肴

May I assume it is some species of American delicacy?

是专门研究混乱思维的医生

It's a medical doctor that specializes in disorders of the mind.

我就是精神病医师

I'm a psychiatrist.

你在哪里出生

Now, where were you born?

利物浦

Liverpool.

能描述一下吗

Can you describe it for me?

肮脏

Filthy.

空气中充满烟尘

The air is choked with soot

街边散发着刚刚扔出的马桶的恶臭

and the streets reek of freshly hurled chamber pots.

到处都是尿臭

The smell of urine permeates the air.

你尝试过催眠术吗 巴纳巴斯

Have you any experience with hypnotism, Barnabas?

我发现那很管用

I find it very useful, yes.

是 我同意

Yes, I agree.

你知道

You see

有时候我们创造出一个幻想世界

sometimes we make up a fantasy world

来帮助我们抹去过去的可怕回忆

to help us erase horrible memories from our past.

我发现催眠术能达到目的

I find hypnotism cuts through all that.

我用它做其它事

I employ it for other purposes.

我能催眠你吗 巴纳巴斯

May I hypnotize you, Barnabas?

夫人

Madam,

我相信那根本不可...

I do not believe that remotely possi...

很好

Good.

现在

Now

我想让你告诉我一些事

I'd like you to tell me a few things.

吸血鬼

A vampire?

小点声

Keep your voice down.

你到底在说什么

What on earth are you talking about?

别和我来这套

Oh, spare me.

我已经催眠他几个小时了

I had him under hypnosis for hours.

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas?

有时候确实会有失败

There's a point where delusions fail,

但这次没有

but his didn't budge.

他把所有事都告诉我了

He told me everything

包括他一来你就知道他的秘密

including that you've known his secret since he arrived!

你怎么什么都不说

Why didn't you say anything?

我在保护孩子们

I was protecting the children.

靠让一个吸血鬼睡在客房♥来保护吗

Oh, by letting a vampire use one of the guest bedrooms?

你知道不知道

Do you know,

他承认杀了建筑工地的那些人

he admitted killing those men at the construction site.

他是个杀人犯

He's a murderer.

他是柯林斯家的一员 也是个好人

He's a Collins and a good man

目前来说

and these days,

这是个绝无仅有的组合

that's a desperately rare combination.

是啊 我差点忘了

Oh, yes, I almost forgot,

从不犯错的家族

the family that can do no wrong.

朱莉娅 你真令我惊讶

You know, Julia, I'm surprised at you.

我以为像你这样的医生会为他着迷

I'd think a physician like you would find him fascinating.

当然

Well, sure.

从医学 心理学和生理学角度讲

Medically, psychologically and physically,

他很迷人

he's fascinating.

这也是为什么我来找你而不是警♥察♥

Which is exactly why I came to you instead of the police.

那就沉迷其中吧 朱莉娅

Then be fascinated, Julia.

如果你对这个家族有一点点爱意和尊敬

And if you have an ounce of love or respect for this family

就闭上嘴巴

keep your mouth shut.

我不喜欢跟你讨论这个

I don't feel comfortable discussing this with you.

别害怕 孩子

Do not fear, my child.

我只是寻求一些讨好女性的建议

I simply seek advice on the art of courting a woman

适合这个时代的

of this time.

这片土地

Land.

除了你这样年纪的女性

And who better to tutor me

我哪里还能找到更好的导师吗

than a woman of your age.

你多大了 恕我冒昧

What is your age, if I may?

15岁

Fifteen.

15岁还没有丈夫

Fifteen and no husband.

你应该尽快怀个孩子

You must put those birthing hips to good use at once

防止子♥宫♥萎缩衰亡

lest your womb shrivel up and die.

你真怪

You're weird.

你是否觉得对这片土地上的女性来说

But do you think me too weird

我过于怪异了

for a woman of this land?

你明显在说维姬

You obviously mean Vicky.

她的骨盆

She has the most fertile

是我所见过最丰饶的

birthing hips I have ever laid eyes upon.

你确实太怪了

You're way too weird.

你真这么觉得

Do you really think so?

你是个正统的老八板

You're all stiff, proper and old-fashioned.

那维多利亚呢

And Victoria,

她不正统吗

is she not proper?

她喜欢装出一副摇滚范

She likes to pretend she's rock 'n' roll.

她肯定喜欢卡朋特[也有木匠之意]

She's a Carpenters kind of chick for sure.

你是说她喜欢木匠

Do you mean to say that she has a penchant for woodworkers?

卡朋特是歌♥星 笨蛋

The Carpenters are musicians, stupid.

音乐啊

Ah, music.

我很喜欢流行音乐的

Yes, I'm rather fond of the music of the day.

我做出选择

I am a picker

我露出微笑

I am a grinner

我有着心爱的人

I am a lover

我也身负罪孽

And I am a sinner

我弹奏着乐曲

I play my music

在这艳阳下

In the sun

莎士比亚都写不出这么有韵味的词

If only Shakespeare had been as eloquent.

好吧

Okay.

你想追她

If you wanna get with her,

就得改变策略

you're gonna have to change your approach.

别再走你那扑朔迷离的古典套路了

Drop the whole weird swinging London thing

跟正常人学学

and hang out with a few normal people.

你们知道这场战争有什么好处吗

You know what's good about this war, man?

-什么 -得了吧 哥们

- What? - No way, man.

别别别 听我说

No, no, no, listen up.

这场战争的好处就是 它太恶劣了

What's good about this war is that it's so bad.

所以它将成为最后一场战争

It's gonna be the last one.

-是啊 -最后一场

- Yeah. - The last one.

在我们经历的这场最后的战争中

And this last war we're in the middle of,

谁会胜出呢

who wins?

-和平会胜出 -对

- Peace wins, man. - Yeah.

-和平永远都会胜出 -对

- Peace wins every war. - Yeah.

-永远胜出 -是啊

- Every war. - Yeah.

-你们在谈论和平 -是啊

- You speak of peace. - Yeah.

过去的两个世纪 我都被锁在箱子里

I have spent the last two centuries locked in a box,

与无坚不摧的空虚对视

staring into the all-consuming void.

还有那灵魂的黑暗阴影

The dark shadows of one's soul.

哥们 这太沉重了

That's heavy, man.

你活了两个世纪

Man, you tripped for two centuries?

千真万确

Indeed.

但是我想我有着强大的信念

But with great purpose, methinks.

因为我相信我找到了真爱

For I believe that I have found my one true love.

可我不知道如何赢得她的芳心

Alas, I know not how to win her tender affections

因为我怕自己在她看来只是一个老古董

for I fear that I am a relic in her eyes.

-别人也是这么说我们的 -是啊

- That's what they say about us. - Yeah.

在我们那里

Where I'm from,

想要得到一个女人的爱

the love of a woman is won

就要赠予她的父亲财产 或者羊群

by giving money to her father. Or sheep.

如果这份爱够真挚

And if the love is earnest enough,

两家就会联姻

then perhaps even a combination of the two.

女人其实不在乎钱 也不在乎羊

Women don't care about money, or sheep.

就是啊

Yeah.

你确定吗

Are you absolutely certain?

她们在乎的是爱

Love.

细水长流的爱

Chicks dig love, man.

没错

Yeah.

是啊

Yes.

我想起了埃里奇·西格尔的著名小说

I am reminded of a line from Erich Segal's wonderful novel,

《爱情故事》里的一句话

Love Story.

爱意味着永远无需说抱歉

"Love means never having to say you are sorry."

太美了

That is so beautiful.

但是 我真的很抱歉

However, please know that it is with sincere regret

我现在必须杀了你们

that I must now kill all of you.

是吗

Yeah.

不 这很有效

No, it's brilliant.

至少理论上是这样

Theoretically, anyway.

用输血治疗来净化你的血液

A series of transfusions to try and purify your blood.

还有我的灵魂

And my soul with it.

巴纳巴斯 我得提醒你

I should warn you, Barnabas,

这种治疗也有极低的失败率

there's a slight chance it won't work.

和医学院教的

It isn't exactly the kind of thing

不完全一样

they teach in medical school.

医生 你要有信心

You must have faith, doctor.

既然人能变成怪兽

For if a man can become a monster,

怪兽也可以变成人

then a monster can become a man.

但是为什么要变成人呢 巴纳巴斯

But why become a man, Barnabas?

为何要放弃上天赐予你的永恒青春

Why give up the gift of eternal youth?

看看我 年复一年 美丽不断消逝

Look at me. Every year i get half as pretty

苍老却更加横行

and twice as drunk.

如果真是这样 夫人

If that is true, madam,

你起初一定有着

you must have started as

世间最美丽的容颜

the most beautiful creature that has ever lived.

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas,

你了解医患隐私吗

are you aware of the concept of doctor-patient confidentiality?

不了解

No.

也许你能好心的给我解释下

Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me.

没问题

All right.

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas!

维多利亚

Ah, Victoria.

介意我跟着你吗

Mind if I tag along?

我高兴还来不及呢

Nothing would make me happier.

你到这来散步吗

You've come down for a stroll?

我是来找大卫的

Actually, I came down looking for David.

天知道他跑去哪了 现在还没回来

God knows where he's run off to now.

他能在圣诞节前出现就不错了

We'll be lucky if we see him before Christmas.

他是个不错的孩子

He's a fine lad.

和我小时候一样 好奇心强 又叛逆

Every bit as curious and rambunctious as I was.

他很崇拜你

He idolizes you.

除了你和他妈妈

Between you and his mother,

他几乎不说别的

I can hardly get him to talk about anything else.

你相信他能看见他母亲并和她说话吗

You believe him, that he sees her and speaks to her?

我心里有一部分相信他只是孤独 寻求安慰

Part of me believes he's a lonely boy looking for comfort.

而还有另一部分相信

Part of me believes

这个世界上有一些我们不了解的事

there are things in this world we don't understand.

就像魔法 死亡 命运

Things like magic, death, destiny.

我想只要他开心

I guess as long as it makes him happy,

何必在意别人怎么想

what does it matter what anyone believes?

说得太好了

Eloquently put.

安琪 也许我们有点小题大做了

Maybe we're getting too worked up about this, Angie.

他们装♥修♥了罐头厂和房♥子

They spruced up the cannery and renovated their house.

那又怎样

So what?

我们依然拥有

We still hold pink slips on 95 percent

大浅滩95%的控制权

of the nets dragging the Grand Banks.

他说的对

He's right.

这对我们来说不算什么

It doesn't mean anything to our bottom line.

不算什么

"Doesn't mean anything"?

我的曾曾祖母开辟了安琪海湾

My great-great grandmother started Angelbay

向柯林斯证明

to show those Collins

他们无权拥有这片水域

that they didn't own the water.

让他们不敢瞧不起我们

That they couldn't look down their entitled noses at us.

布沙尔家族的女子

The Bouchard women

遭受了两百多年的奴役

slaved for over two centuries,

用生命捍卫这项家业

sacrificing their lives to build this business.

因此它意义非凡 先生们

So that means something, gentlemen.

如果眼睁睁看着它被那些混♥蛋♥毁掉

And I'll be damned

我就成了罪人

if I'm gonna see it destroyed by those bastards.

通知他 我要和他见面

Call and arrange a meeting.

卖♥♥给你 别做梦了

Sell to you? Never.

人不能为了金钱而放弃家族荣誉的复兴

One cannot put a price on the restoration of a family's honor.

那倒是让我试试

Let me try.

没想到我的商业头脑

I had no idea that my business acumen

让你这么不安

was giving you such spasms.

给渔夫施催眠术可不是什么商业头脑

Hypnotizing fishermen isn't business acumen,

巴纳巴斯

Barnabas.

这些是我提的条件

Those are my terms.

我的条件是

Here are my terms:

赶紧下地狱吧

Goest thou to hell, and swiftly, please.

在那你还可能让阿斯摩蒂尔斯

And there may Asmodeus himself

亲自和你调个情

suckle from your diseased teat.

只有你能这么和我说话 巴纳巴斯

Ooh. No one talks like you anymore, Barnabas.

没错

Yes, indeed.

我必须说 我还很不了解这个时代

I must say this age does remain a mystery to me.

给我个现在

Give me one good reason

不杀你的理由

why I should not kill you this instant.

因为你一动手我就会杀了你

Because I'd kill you if you tried.

不可能

Impossible.

杀我是对我仁慈

That would require mercy.

而你却把我变成了怪物

Instead, you have made me a monster.

我们都是怪物 巴纳巴斯

We're both monsters, Barnabas.

是两条困在小池塘里的大鱼

Just two big fish in an itty-bitty pond.

现在 我们要么决一死战

Now, we can either fight until one of us is dead,

要么相濡以沫

or we can make little fish together.

说实话

I'll be honest.

100多年前 我确实很生你的气

I was really angry at you for the first century or so.

没错 我十分开心

Sure, it was fun

看着你的家族挣扎 没落

watching your family squirm and burn away

就像用放大镜烧死蚂蚁一样

like ants under a magnifying glass.

没错 我很高兴

And yes, it was fun

在柯林斯家族身败名裂后备受敬仰

being adored as the Collins name crumbled

用他们的绝望换来财富

growing wealthy on the backs of their despair.

但是最近...

But lately...

最近我觉得孤独

Lately it's just been lonely.

我们和那些人不同 巴纳巴斯

We're different from these people, Barnabas.

我们比他们高贵

We're better than they are.

所以我很想念你

That's why I've missed you.

你是唯一一只我不忍♥杀死的蚂蚁

You're the only ant I couldn't burn.

你到底想要什么 安琪莉可

What is it you want, Angelique?

你的爱

Your love.

你一定还爱我 对吧

You do still love me, don't you?

在你那颗停止跳动 冷酷的心脏深处

Somewhere deep down in that cold, unbeating heart.

放弃吧 爱神都创造不出

My dear, even Aphrodite herself

比我们更邪恶的结合了

could not construct a more odious union.

如果我来创造呢

What if I made you?

用什么 法术吗

With what, a spell?

符咒吗 那不是爱

A little doll filled with pins? That is not love.

用这个

With this.

用你一度渴望得到的身体

The body you once begged me for.

我得承认 它们还是风情犹存啊

I must admit, they have not aged a day.

我欲♥火♥焚身了 巴纳巴斯

I'm willing to start over, Barnabas.

你要了我 我就不再找麻烦

I'm willing to call a truce if you'll just take me.

我已不是当年了

I am not as I once was.

我可以改变你

I could change that.

如果我拒绝你呢

And if I refuse?

我会毁掉你爱的一切

I'll take everything you love,

从你看上的那个小东西

starting with that little creature

开始动手

you've been eyeing so fondly.

长得像乔塞特那个小妞

The one who looks like Josette.

那么 为了她

Well, then, i suppose strictly in the name of her honor,

我必须触犯你的私密地带了

I must now defile your most intimate and womanly segments.

事情发展成这样 真让人后悔

That was a regrettable turn of events.

你看上去也没有后悔的意思

You didn't seem to regret it.

是啊

Yes.

虽然没有生命

Seems that even in death,

我还是控制不住对肉♥欲♥的渴望

I have a weakness for the living flesh.

尤其是对于你

Especially yours.

干嘛用这么冷漠的语言来描述激♥情♥

What a cold way to describe something so hot.

也许吧

Perhaps.

但我再也不会受你魅惑

But I cannot succumb to your charms ever again.

请原谅

Please, forgive me.

如果不能拥有你 我的爱

If I can't have you, my love,

我就会毁掉你

I'll destroy you.

再等五分钟

Five more minutes.

这节目真够傻

This is a very silly play.

狼人

A werewolf.

什么狼人

A werewolf?

是啊 我们这只能收到这一个台

Yeah, well, it's the only station we get out here.

感觉怎么样

How are we doing?

我还是没有一点变成人的感觉

I do not feel as though I'm becoming more human as yet.

还需要时间

Give it some time.

时间啊 医生

Time, doctor,

真不幸 我最多余的就是时间

I have an unfortunate excess of.

这是我最喜欢的娃娃 她叫露西

This is my favorite doll, called Lucy.

我最喜欢她红彤彤的头发

And my favorite bit about Lucy is her crazy, crazy red hair.

看看她的红头发呀

I mean, look at her red hair.

我还喜欢

And my second favorite bit about her

她漂亮光滑的粉红蝴蝶结 还有...

is her nice, shiny, pink bow and...

不要啊 求求你们 不要啊

No! Please! Please, no! Please!

求求你们了 不要这样

Please, I'm begging you! Please, don't!

我真的能看到 妈妈爸爸 求你们了

It's really true! Mommy, Daddy, please!

妈妈 爸爸

Mommy! Daddy!

妈妈

Mommy!

求求你了 爸爸

Please, Daddy! Daddy!

救救我

Help me.

救你什么

Help you what?

什么

A what?

舞会

A ball.

最华丽的舞会

And a most splendid one.

为谁举办舞会

A ball for who?

当然是为全镇的人

For the entire town, of course.

你不知道全镇的人都恨我们吗

Don't you know the entire town kind of hates us?

舞会可以彰显权力

Balls are demonstrations of power.

舞会能让统治阶级站稳脚跟

Balls are how the ruling class remain the ruling class.

和我说过的一样

Exactly what I've been saying.

我们的家族应该举办舞会

This family could use some balls.

的确 柯林斯家族总是举办最盛大

Indeed. And the Collins family have always held the biggest

最精彩的舞会

and the most wonderful balls.

天啊 能把窗帘拉上吗

Jesus, can somebody shut the drapes?

巴纳巴斯说的有道理

You know, Barnabas has a point.

我们应该稍微投点钱

It's about time we threw a little dough around. Hmm?

让这些乡下人知道我们又重振雄风了

Show the peasants that we're back in action.

人们早就不举办舞会了 笨蛋

People don't throw balls anymore, stupid.

不举办舞会了

Do they not?

他们举办演出

They throw happenings.

请问 怎么举办演出

And how, pray, does one throw a happening?

首先 你得弄个镜面球

Well, first things first, you'll need a mirror ball.

管它是什么呢 我们得去弄

Whatever that is, we shall have it.

还得准备许多的酒

And booze, lots of booze.

卡洛琳

Carolyn.

我们准备能盛满一艘大船的酒

We shall have spirits enough to fill a schooner's hull.

还要邀请艾利斯·库柏

And... Alice Cooper.

我想起我小时候有个叫艾利斯·库柏的

I seem to recall an Alice Cooper from my youth.

她住在柯林斯港吗

Does she reside in Collinsport?

不完全是

Not exactly.

我们还是会邀请她的

Well, she shall be our guest nonetheless.

你好

How do you do?

-谢谢邀请 -晚上好

- Thank you for having us. - Evening.

晚上好 欢迎来到柯林庄园

Good evening. Welcome to Collinwood.

我必须表扬你一下

I have to hand it to you.

这是场货真价实的演出

This is a happening.

就差艾利斯·库柏了

I guess the only thing missing is Alice Cooper.

也许你应该去熟悉一下

Perhaps you should go

晚会的安排

and acquaint yourself with the evening's entertainment.

我曾是个惹人爱的家伙

I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing

直到进了监狱

Till they got ahold of me

我曾帮助老人开门

I opened doors for little old ladies

也曾帮助盲人指路

I helped the blind to see

我失去了朋友

I got no friends

因为他们在报纸上读到我的消息

'Cause they read the papers

不再与我为伍

They can't be seen with me

我很受伤

And I'm getting real shot down

我很惭愧

And I'm feeling mean

这是我见过的最丑的女人

Ugliest woman I've ever seen.

再也不是好好先生

No more Mr. Nice Guy

再也不是清清白白

No more Mr. Clean

再也不是好好先生

No more Mr. Nice Guy

他们说他恶心

They say he's sick

说他下流

He's obscene

我失去了朋友

I got no friends

因为他们在报纸上读到了我的消息

'Cause they read the papers

大卫少爷

Master David.

看衣服的女佣呢

Where is the female coat attendant?

爸爸在里面和她说话

My dad's talking to her inside.

他让我看着不让任何人进去

But he told me to keep everybody out.

那肯定了 大卫 你干的不错

I'm sure he did, David. And you've done a marvelous job.

但是现在我要你离开这儿

But now I would like you to go

去和他们一起看艾利斯·库柏表演

and watch Alice Cooper with the others.

但我爸说...

But my dad said...

去看歌♥女库柏的表演吧

Go and watch the Cooper woman.

这件事你做的对

You were right about this stuff.

都是你的功劳 小乖猫

Nothing but the best for you, pussycat.

那个孩子是谁

Who was the kid?

不知道 我以前没见过他

I have no idea. I never saw him before.

现在...来吧

Now... come here.

妈妈 爸爸呢

Mommy, where's Daddy?

他离开很久了

He's been gone for so long.

他还会回来吗

Is he ever coming home?

我离开了14个日子

I was gone for 14 days

我本应该离开得更久

I could've been gone for more

亲爱的 你在外面干嘛

Whatever are you doing outside, my dear?

会得感冒的

You'll catch your death of cold.

我得到了唯一重要的东西 巴纳巴斯

I've caught the only thing that matters, Barnabas.

你的注意

Your eye.

我一直在控制对你的感情

I have withheld my tender affections,

害怕徒劳无功

fearful that they were unrequited.

我从没对别人提过我对你的感情

I've not spoken of my feelings to another soul.

是啊 你只提过我的骨盆

Right. You've only spoken of my birthing hips.

是呢...

Yes, well...

不知为何 我冥冥之中觉得

I don't know why, but for some reason,

可以对你倾诉一切

I feel like I can tell you anything.

就好像我认识你很久了

It's like I've known you forever.

是啊

Yes.

就像是催眠

It's almost hypnotic.

是啊

Yes.

不 等等

But, wait, no.

我保证 我没对你使这个招来诱惑你

I have used no such trickery to summon your ardor, I assure you.

我也说不清

I don't know what it is.

我只知道

I just know

有种力量一直驱使我来到这里

there's always been something pulling me here.

驱使我来到柯林斯港

Pulling me to Collinsport.

来到你身边

To you.

我亲爱的维多利亚

Oh, my dear Victoria.

-我的味道让你不舒服吗 -没有

- Hath my scent offended thee? - No, no.

对不起 只是...

I'm sorry. It's just...

我爱的人从没爱过我

The people I love haven't always loved me back.

我的家人把我送走 将我抛弃

My own family sent me away, swept me under the rug,

因为比起抚养一个不正常的女儿

because it was easier than having a daughter

这么做要容易些

who was different.

一个被诅咒的女儿

Who was cursed.

因为我能看到别人看不到东西

Cursed because I saw things other little girls didn't.

那是我所经历的

They were the loneliest,

最孤单最痛苦的时期

most painful years a child could know.

别动麦琪

Now, hold still, Maggie.

一下就好了

This will only hurt for a minute.

但无论多艰难 我都没有丧失信念

But as hard as they were, I never lost my will.

我需要重获新生

The need to feel the sun on my face again.

所以我开始寻找新家

So I set out in search of a new home.

寻找新的生活 远离那些痛苦

A new life, far away from that pain.

但即使是在梦中

But even in my wildest dreams,

我也从没想过我会像现在一样快乐

I never thought I'd feel as happy as I do now.

就因为她有天赋而被家人遗弃

To betray one's own kin, and because she possesses a gift.

不能这样 维多利亚

No, Victoria.

这不能原谅

It is unforgivable.

你的父母应该饱受炼狱之苦

And your parents deserve to boil in hell's everlasting sulfur.

我孤独的人生就要开始

See my lonely life unfold

从我离开以后

Since I've gone away

你没有收到邀请

Hey, you're not invited. Um....

但是

But...

每晚都难以入眠

Sleeping don't come very easy

穿着笔挺的白色背心

In a straight, white vest

应该看看那个小孩

Should like to see that little children

她不过才四岁

She's only 4 years old

我一生都在寻找属于我的地方

For most of my life, I've wanted a place where I belonged.

一个能让我再次感受到家的地方

A place where I could feel at home again.

让我再次感受到爱的地方

Feel loved again.

而我在柯林庄园找到了

And I've found that place here at Collinwood.

就在这里

And here.

我们得再加把劲

We must intensify our efforts.

我太想变回人类了

I have urgent need to be human again.

听我解释

I can explain.

我的天啊

My God.

你不是用你的血让我变回人类

You're not using your blood to make me human.

而是想用我的血让你得到永生

You're using my blood to make yourself immortal.

是的 但是巴纳巴斯 你有天赋

Yes, but, Barnabas, you have a gift.

你不能独享这个能力

It isn't fair to keep it all to yourself.

柯林斯家族接受你

The Collins family took you in,

他们给了你绝对的信任

bestowed their sacred trust upon you.

但是你却厚颜无♥耻♥地背叛了他们的信任

And you brazenly betray that trust.

对不起

I'm sorry.

我只是不想变老

I just don't want to grow old.

我想恢复美丽

I want to be beautiful again.

我想像你一样长生不老

I want to live forever, like you.

恐怕这是不可能的

I'm afraid that is out of the question.

一个壮汉身上大概有五夸脱的血

A stout man contains some five quarts of blood...

恕我自夸

...which, if you will forgive the boast...

我能在7.5秒内吸干♥他♥

...I can consume in a mere seven and a half seconds.

至于你 我的小精灵

But you, my dear little wisp...

我敢说不出五秒

I dare say I shall drink you to a withered husk

我就能把你吸成人干

in less than five.

别杀我 你是个好人 是个绅士

Please don't kill me. You're a good man. You're a gentleman.

-请你原谅我 -女士

-Please, forgive me. -Madam.

我不好 也不绅士 而且我也不会原谅你

I am neither good nor gentle, and I do not forgive.

我告诉你威利

I should tell you, Willie...

如果你敢把这件事说出去

...if you ever speak a word of this to anyone...

我会让你死得很惨

...I shall have to kill you in a most unpleasant manner.

不用担心 巴先生

Don't worry, Mr. B.

我一向都不喜欢这个贱♥人♥

I never liked the bitch anyway.

快啊 我知道就在这

Come on. I know you're here.

工艺很精湛吧

Beautiful workmanship, isn't it?

我只是在找

Hm. I was just looking for the, uh....

这个吗

This?

我想这没有什么可以偷的

There's nothing worth stealing, I'm afraid.

很遗憾伊丽莎白用来放羽毛球器材了

Sadly, Elizabeth uses it for the badminton equipment.

我就是在找这个

That's what I was looking for.

你到底是谁

What are you?

我要做一件可恶的事

I am about to do something so repellent...

一件我深恶痛绝的事

...that it sickens me to my very core.

我要让你做个选择

I'm going to give you a choice.

什么选择

What choice?

要么你留在柯林庄园

Either you remain at Collinwood...

奉献你的一生

...and devote your every

做一个称职的父亲

waking moment to becoming an exemplary father...

大卫急切需要并且理应得到的父亲

...the father David so desperately wants and deserves....

或者呢

Or?

或者你离开这里

Or you leave...

带上足够的钱

...with sufficient money...

去别的地方过你自私苟且的生活

...to live your thieving, selfish life elsewhere.

这种时候霍夫曼医生到底去哪了

Where on earth is Dr. Hoffman when we need her?

是啊

lndeed.

巴纳巴斯 你着火了

Barnabas, you're on fire.

我要教全世界唱歌♥

I'd like to teach the world to sing

我要你解除我的诅咒

I demand that you release me from my curse.

你来晚了

You're late.

这是什么

What is that?

你这些日子喝的东西

The only thing you drink these days.

从哪儿来的

From where does it come?

你不认识的人

No one you know.

我保证

I promise.

我就知道要不了多久

I knew it wouldn't be long before you barged in...

你就会来求我让你变回凡人

...begging me to make you mortal again.

现在霍夫曼医生

Now that Dr. Hoffman isn't

已经不能给你输血了

around to give you your little transfusions.

是啊

Yes.

是啊 太可惜了

Yes, it was a shame...

她突然出差办公事了

...she was called away on business so suddenly.

真有趣

lnteresting. I don't know

我还不知道

many people who take business meetings...

有人是去海底办公事的

...on the bottom of the ocean.

她是个骗子

She was a liar.

她偷了我的血

She was stealing my blood.

难道我们一点都不虚伪吗

Aren't we being a smidge hypocritical?

说谎和偷血

Lying and stealing blood

不都是你擅长的吗

are things you're rather familiar with.

是的 是我杀了霍夫曼医生

Yes, I killed Dr. Hoffman...

那些工人还有那些善良的年轻人

...and the workmen and those very nice, unshaven young people.

但你要知道

But know this:

我每夺走一个生命

With each life I take...

我可怜的灵魂就多受一份折磨

...A piece of my wretched soul dies.

我杀人都是受人所迫

For I only kill because I'm compelled to.

都是受你的巫术所迫

Compelled by your witchcraft.

受你的诅咒所迫

By your curse.

为什么要这么对我

Why have you done this to me?

真遗憾

It's a shame.

如果你够聪明

You know, if you'd just been

如果你爱我的话我就放过她

smart enough to love me, I would've let her go.

说得明白点 毒妇

Speak plainly, snake.

我以前送你的小女朋友跳过一次崖

I sent your little girlfriend over the cliffs once before.

你觉得我不会再做第二次吗

What makes you think I wouldn't do it again?

我想跟你谈一个商业提案巴纳巴斯

I'm gonna offer you a business proposal, Barnabas.

我最后的提案

My final offer.

要么你同意跟我一起

Either you agree to rule this little pond of mine

管理我的地盘

side by side...

成为我的伙伴和爱人

...partners and lovers...

不然我就把你送回棺材里

...or I put you back in the box.

我已经准备好了我的反对提案

I have already prepared my counterproposal.

内容如下

It reads thusly:

请将你的红唇

You may strategically place

紧贴我的屁♥股♥

your wonderful lips upon my posterior...

深情长吻吧

...and kiss it repeatedly!

沉睡的火焰

Sleeping flame, I summon thee

我召唤你的归来

To your form return

让夜晚如白昼般明亮

Make the night as bright as day

燃烧吧 燃烧吧

And burn, baby, burn

怎么了

Wha--?

我突然意识到

I've come to realize

把你永世关在这个棺材里

shutting you in that box for all eternity...

可能有点太残忍♥了

...might've been a tad harsh.

所以不如这样

So here is the deal:

我去毁掉你爱的一切

I'm gonna destroy everything you love...

你还有时间想想我们

...and you're gonna take some more time to think about us.

几世纪后见 小情人

See you in a couple centuries, lover boy.

别灰心巴纳巴斯

Do not dismay, Barnabas.

我们会再次逃离这个噩梦的

We shall yet again escape this nightmare.

这次可能只有几十年

Perhaps only a few brief decades this time.

有人吗

Oh, hello!

有人吗 我听见了

Hello! I hear you!

无论你是谁

Oh, sweet glories be. Whoever you are,

不要害怕 我不会伤害你

fear not. I will not harm you.

现在什么年代了 过了几个世纪了

What year is it? How many centuries have l--?

过了多久了

How long has it been?

过了二十分钟了

It's been 20 minutes.

大卫小主人

Young Master David.

你怎么知道我被关起来了

How on earth did you know I was imprisoned?

我妈妈告诉我的

My mom told me.

你可能认为我疯了

You probably think I'm crazy.

年轻人 我绝没这样想

Young man, I think nothing of the sort.

巴纳巴斯叔叔

Uncle Barnabas...

你为什么把女人的内♥裤♥蒙在脸上

...why do you have ladies' underwear on your face?

别管这个 你家人呢 维多利亚呢

Never mind that. Where is your family? Where is Victoria?

我没有见过维姬

I haven't seen Vicky...

但城里所有人都在围观

...but everybody else is in the town

我们的罐头工厂着火了

watching our cannery burn.

我们得去救他们 快点

We must save them! Hurry!

大卫主人

Master David!

也许你应该先帮我松绑

Perhaps you should unchain me first?

汉克 我们需要波特兰派增援

Hank, we need another brigade out of Portland,

越快越好

quick as you can!

快速撤离民众

Get these folks out of here!

大家请退后 退后

All right, everybody, stand back! Please, stand back!

伊丽莎白小姐一定很担心

Oh, boy. Miss Elizabeth's gonna shit a brick.

警长 我们得谈谈

Sheriff, we need to talk.

安琪 我可没有时间聊天

Christ, Angie, I ain't got time for chitchat.

镇子都着火了

The damned town's burning!

你没有时间看看这些

You don't have time for proof

证明柯林斯家族匿藏谋杀犯的证据吗

that the Collins family is harboring a murderer?

是的 是我杀了霍夫曼医生

Yes, I killed Dr. Hoffman...

那些工人

...and the workmen

还有那些善良的年轻人

and those very nice, unshaven young people.

难以置信啊

Well, I'll be damned.

整个小镇都还是以他们的名字命名的

And to think the whole town's named after them.

我打赌巴纳巴斯已经潜逃出城了

I'd be willing to bet that Barnabas has already skipped town.

我还打赌

And I'd be willing to bet...

你一定会在那里找到

...that you'll find the

更多无辜受害者的尸体

corpses of more of his innocent victims in there!

柯林斯家族用谋杀重建了他们的事业

The Collins family has rebuilt their business with murder!

在我的镇上不允许这种事

Well, I say, not in my town!

这有一个他们的同伙

There's one of them now!

也许就是他放火

He's probably the one who

企图毁灭他老板的罪证

started the fire to cover his boss' tracks.

-我该走了 -你往哪儿走

-Time to go. - Where you going?

威利 到底发生了什么

Willie. What on earth's happened?

火灾 谋杀 愤怒的暴民 快跑

Fire. Murder. Angry mob. Run!

大卫 快进去

David, go inside.

丽丝

Liz...

我很抱歉

...I'm sorry.

我们得带你回去

We're gonna have to take you in.

全部都带走

All of you.

比尔

Bill...

柯林斯家族建造了这个小镇

...the Collins family built this town.

用我们的船和我们的网

We built it with our boats and our nets.

还有我们的血和汗

With our sacrifices and our blood.

你就是这样报答我们的吗

And this is how you repay us?

你们匿藏了一个谋杀犯

You've been harboring a murderer.

把他们抓起来

Arrest them.

我自己跟你们走

I shall go willingly...

我愿意接受一切惩罚

...to whatever punishment awaits...

只要

...provided...

保证我的家人不受到伤害

...no harm befalls my family.

站在那别动

Hold it right there.

还有

And provided...

布沙尔小姐必须跟我一起去

...Miss Bouchard goes along with me...

因为她跟我一样是个怪物

...for she is no less a monster than I.

也许我俩该同归于尽

Perhaps it is best...

这才是是最好的结果

...if we are both destroyed.

柯林斯先生 我警告你 快退后

Mr. Collins, back off! I'm warning you!

来吧 杀了我

Go on, slaughter me.

让他们看看你是什么人

Show them what you are.



No.

我要让他们知道我们是什么人

I shall show them what we are.

他对安琪做了什么

What's that man done to Angie?

不是他 是她

It's not him, it's her.

她是个女巫

She's a witch.

很抱歉

Excuse me.

你得先过我这关女士

You gotta get through me first, lady.

好了 大家快回家去

All right, everybody, go on home now.

-没什么好看的 -我们走

- Nothing to see here. - Let's move.

你应该爱我的 巴纳巴斯

You should've loved me, Barnabas.

如果你爱我这一切就都不会发生

None of this would've happened if you'd just loved me.

我应该毁了你

I should have destroyed you.

你带给我的只有痛苦

You've brought me nothing but misery.

我把心给了你

I gave you my heart!

你根本没有心

You have no heart.

你就是个诅咒

You're the curse!

爱你的女人都不会有好下场

Women are undone by loving you.

乔塞特 霍夫曼医生 还有你心爱的维姬

Josette, Dr. Hoffman. And your beloved Vicky.

我命令你解除她的诅咒

I command you to release her from your curse.

命令 你真让我恶心

"Command"? You make me sick.

没打中

Missed me.

你这个可恶的毒妇

Vulgar, hideous serpent,

我要送你下地狱

I shall deliver you to hell's doorstep.

滚出我的房♥间

Get out of my room!

安琪莉可

Angelique!

滚出我的房♥子

Get out of my house.

你的房♥子

Your house?

你的把戏玩够了吧

Enough trickery.

我爱慕你

I worshipped you.

你是在折磨我

Plagued me.

我崇拜你

Adored you!

鄙视你

Despised you!

好吧

Fine.

如果是柯林斯家族的血筑成了这个房♥子

If Collins blood built this house...

那就让我们沐浴其中吧

...then let us bathe in it.

离我们远点

Leave us alone.

卡洛琳

Carolyn?

卡洛琳 天啊

Carolyn, my god.

我是狼人

I'm a werewolf, okay?

别大惊小怪

Let's not make a big deal out of it.

狼人

Wolf.

你对我女儿做了什么

What have you done to my daughter?

丽丝

Well, Liz...

你们完美的柯林斯血统有一点小瑕疵

...your perfect Collins pedigree lacked a bit of substance...

所以我就派狼人在婴儿床上咬了卡洛琳一口

...so I sent the werewolf who bit Carolyn in her crib.

就像我请大卫的妈妈去海底喝茶

Just like I made David no better than a bastard...

让他过着

...when I sent his mommy

如私生子般的生活

to the ocean floor to have tea with the tuna.

而对于你 我亲爱的

And as for you, my love...

我杀了你的父亲和母亲

...I killed your mother and father.

诅咒了你的家族 我的巴纳巴斯

I cursed your family, my Barnabas.

他们拆散了我们

They kept us apart.

他们不会明白 我们是一样的

They never understood, we're the same.

我们就该在一起

We're meant to be.

放开他

Leave him alone.

我想我该先杀了你 小孤儿

I think I'll kill you first, orphan.

大卫 快逃

David, get out!

这是我和你之间的恩怨

Your quarrel is with me.

这是我跟你们所有人的恩怨

My quarrel is with all of you.

我警告你

I'm warning you.

这是你最后的机会

This is your last chance.

放我们走

Let us go.

如果我不放 你能做什么呢 小私生子

And what will you do if I don't, you little bastard?

不是我

Not me.

是我妈妈

My mom.

快走

Go!

大卫 快来

David, come on.

威利 快起来

Willie, come on.

就这样结束了吗

So this is how it ends.

你这么安详

So quiet...

就像睡着了

...as if you were asleep.

我曾经爱过你

You know, there was a time when I might have loved you.

我们本来可以共度余生的

We could have spent eternity together.

我们

We still...

依然可以

...can.

你不是想要我的爱

You never wanted my love.

你只是想占有我

You wanted to possess me.

不是的

No.

我爱你 巴纳巴斯

I love you, Barnabas.

你不能爱 安琪莉可

You cannot love, Angelique.

这就是你的诅咒

That is your curse.

给你

Take it.

维多利亚

Victoria!

维多利亚

Victoria!

她说去寡妇山了

She said Widow's Hill.

我们现在怎么办

What do we do now?

像以往一样

What we've always done.

坚持不懈

Endure.

我以为我要失去你了

I thought I'd lost you.

你是失去我了

You have lost me.

巴纳巴斯 我生活在光明里

I live in the light, Barnabas.

而你生活在黑暗里

You live in the shadows.

我会老死 而你可以长生不老

I'll grow old and die, and you'll live forever.

我们会找到办法的

We will find a way, my love.

只有一个办法

There's only one way.

不 我不会让你经历我的痛苦

No. I will not see you suffer as I do. Never.



No!

维多利亚

Oh, Victoria.

我亲爱的维多利亚

My sweet Victoria.

维多利亚

Victoria.

乔塞特

Josette.

常言道 血浓于水

It is said that blood is thicker than water.

它是生命的意义

It is what defines us.

是命运的羁绊

Binds us.

是世代的诅咒

Curses us.

我是巴纳巴斯·柯林斯

My name is Barnabas Collins...

我的诅咒终于得到了解除

...and my curse has finally been broken.

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服